Gabriella Lindley #88 The Errors Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks always so much better when she films herself in the mirror. Almost like a different person! How? She said she has no money for extensions….that’s why she’s daily “ vlogging”
This!! Is it a magic mirror?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My hair is literally the length of her reference picture 😂 All she had to do was ask for an inch off trust her to fail at an easy instruction

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As you guys said in a few weeks it will be fine, she should have left it how it was! It was a nice length! Now, unless she styles it, it just looks so weird and doesn’t suit her at all. Never thought I’d miss the turd bun 😂
I was cracking up at the screenshots from her vlog though, her head shape looks odd now 😂

Reactions: 6
"what dew yew MEAN i dewn't look like the model?????"

My old hairdresser used to say you get the haircut you want a couple of weeks after you get it cut - you might not love it straight away but you've got to live in it for a bit while you get used to it, learn to style it etc. She had her other haircut 3 weeks ago according to her vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gaby saying she can't afford her extensions right now. I'm SHOCKED. She's going broke for this "relationship" no wonder she's now doing 3 videos a week in December

Done a little snooping and found Tina
Screenshot_20231125_211016_Chrome.jpg

I'm not white, so can anyone tell me how much it would be to roughly do Gaby head
Screenshot_20231125_210926_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 5
Her hair is so short and blunt that I feel like extensions won't even really work without another haircut

Reactions: 21
I feel like everyone goes through their ‘I think really short hair would suit me’ phase but bloody hell. Poor gobs.

Reactions: 14
She’s deleted all but 2 instagram photos from 2021 and every single photo of herself from 2021-22. You can delete the evidence Gabby but we know what you looked like back then, and truth be told, we don’t really care. Perhaps you should save yourself the effort and just start liking yourself?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I... don't dislike her new hair?? I think it looks better than the before, at least in the mirror shot haha, dont know why her head looks so long in the other shots? As some of you said she just needs to learn how to style it, it can look really good! But also I feel like it's a kind of haircut that looks better when you're put together so maybe that's why it looks odd

Reactions: 13
SEW, all that shopping she's been showing is only for the content and then she returns it?
What about the presents she wrapped and the procedures and the traveling to Jane's and back?

OR it was an attempt to get free extensions.

I... don't dislike her new hair?? I think it looks better than the before, at least in the mirror shot haha, dont know why her head looks so long in the other shots? As some of you said she just needs to learn how to style it, it can look really good! But also I feel like it's a kind of haircut that looks better when you're put together so maybe that's why it looks odd
I came to say this. I like her hair, it needs styling that's all.

The most offensive thing to me during this vlog was not her mushroom haircut, it was the fact that when she opened the wet cat food the juice/meat rubbed off on her jumper sleeve and she RUBS IT IN with the paper towel. Then wears the jumper out to her hairdresser appointment.

Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 01.42.47.png
Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 01.43.09.png
Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 01.43.35.png
Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 01.44.04.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
The most offensive thing to me during this vlog was not her mushroom haircut, it was the fact that when she opened the wet cat food the juice/meat rubbed off on her jumper sleeve and she RUBS IT IN with the paper towel. Then wears the jumper out to her hairdresser appointment.

View attachment 2593077View attachment 2593079View attachment 2593080View attachment 2593081
I noticed this too. Every time I watch one of her vlogs there's some absolutely disgusting thing. The fishy smell on her sleeve while getting her nails done :sick: cat food stinks! Showed a lack of forethought and consideration for her nail artist. In the vlogs I watched recently she waited hours until taking her rubbish out and in an OOTD there was a bag of cat litter on the floor in her bathroom. There's being laid back and then there's lacking basic hygiene. These things remind me of a child who has ADHD and needs support with executive functioning. Except Gabbie is nearly 30 and probably has little awareness.

I also really like her haircut

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Think you need to be cool to pull of that haircut the way she wants it too. All the inspo videos she’s shown, she’ll never be that girl.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.