Gabriella Lindley #88 The Errors Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks older than her age. Having shorter hair usually makes a person look younger.

Reactions: 25
I don't think its terrible either, but she has this imagine of some cool short haired girl, wearing aesthetic clothes, getting a bloody coffee, being confident... and she's never gonna reach this unattainable image of that she thinks cool is.

Reactions: 16
I don't think its terrible either, but she has this imagine of some cool short haired girl, wearing aesthetic clothes, getting a bloody coffee, being confident... and she's never gonna reach this unattainable image of that she thinks cool is.
Yea. She doesn’t have good style at all. She currently picks clothing items based on which ones show her flat stomach off best mixed with stompers from Marks and Spencer’s.

Reactions: 7
Especially when she lugs around a granny trolley whenever she leaves the house 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Going to be honest, I like it better than the trunchbull turd bun 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The most offensive thing to me during this vlog was not her mushroom haircut, it was the fact that when she opened the wet cat food the juice/meat rubbed off on her jumper sleeve and she RUBS IT IN with the paper towel. Then wears the jumper out to her hairdresser appointment.

View attachment 2593077View attachment 2593079View attachment 2593080View attachment 2593081
Oh I see she’s giving Nellie some better food than canned supermarket tuna 👍

The haircut in itself is okay just doesn’t work well with her tbh and we know she’ll be too lazy to style it

Reactions: 5
Buy expensive hair tools, chop all your hair off, never use them. #smartwithmoney

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I saw her comment about not being able to afford extensions as her trying to seem relatable to her viewers.

I have no doubt that keeping Cam in the lifestyle she’s become accustomed to is costly, but a hair appointment and nail appointment wouldn’t come cheap, so it does seem like she’s pleading poverty to seem relatable during a cost of living crisis.

Reactions: 14
Does she think this makes her quirky? It just shows how out of touch she is.

Reactions: 13
I'm sure Bev will cope without receiving a grown woman's Christmas list this year

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thing about having short hair is you actually have to do your hair! She is too lazy to style her hair daily

Reactions: 11
Gaby saying she can't afford her extensions right now. I'm SHOCKED. She's going broke for this "relationship" no wonder she's now doing 3 videos a week in December
View attachment 2592722

Done a little snooping and found Tina
View attachment 2592728
I'm not white, so can anyone tell me how much it would be to roughly do Gaby head
View attachment 2592729
Spoke to a couple of white friends who said a full head can be £500

Gabi can't afford £500 but can buy whatever she wants 🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 11
To be fair it needed chopping off, it’s thinned so much and gone all straggly. She just needs to play around with some texture and maybe a swooping part or something and give herself the ol’ mum bob and it’ll look nicer
I love this style, pretty similar to what I normally ask for! BUT, it does require stying and Gobs would never. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I saw her comment about not being able to afford extensions as her trying to seem relatable to her viewers.

I have no doubt that keeping Cam in the lifestyle she’s become accustomed to is costly, but a hair appointment and nail appointment wouldn’t come cheap, so it does seem like she’s pleading poverty to seem relatable during a cost of living crisis.
tbh i don't think gabby knows what a cost of living crisis is

Reactions: 21
Omg the hair got even worse? That style has aged her so much. On the plus side probably no more turd bun

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Definitely needs layering if it’s going to be the blunt bob, same length all the way round. Mine is a graduated bob, really short at the back, right up into my neck, layered and comes down at an angle to the front and yes it does require daily styling and regular appointments to keep it in this style which gobs is way too lazy to do! 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.