Gabriella Lindley #88 The Errors Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she’s had a period, apparently ovulated (gross) and then had another period all within the space of about two weeks

Reactions: 25
Why does the alien feel the need to tell all she’s on her period?
So she has an excuse to eat crap (not that it is a legit excuse, you may crave stuff during your period but that doesnt mean you should eat it or that it will make your body feel better)

Reactions: 15
She said she was feeling like Anne Hathaway vibes at some point 😂
I mean the girl that once believed she looked like pocahontas, might be believing she looks like Anne H. now with that haircut. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s actually mental how much she can go on about what she’s wearing, let alone film, edit, and post it on the internet.

Reactions: 10
You CANNOT tell me this isn't the most exciting and mysterious thumbnail you've ever seen. Not one, not two but three Gobbys vacuuming. Please note that one of the Gobbys is vacuuming a desk/table.

The only thing better would be FOUR Gobbys wiping various things with a teatowel.

Tell me you are scraping the barrel for content without telling me.

The Gobby on the left is smiling at the Gobby in the middle as if to say 'vacuuming the table? What a rascal!'
Screenshot_20231124_181427_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Scraping the barrel, today’s video is her hoovering and unloading the dishwasher, and she manages to look like an alien doing it.
---
You CANNOT tell me this isn't the most exciting and mysterious thumbnail you've ever seen. Not one, not two but three Gobbys vacuuming. Please note that one of the Gobbys is vacuuming a desk/table.

The only thing better would be FOUR Gobbys wiping various things with a teatowel.

View attachment 2590612
Snap!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another home vlog where she "accidentally oversleeps" until after 12...
She's also getting rid of a load of bowls and mugs because she says she has too many.
Well yeh Gobbo, when you buy a new bowl or mug every time you go shopping, which seems to be daily, then that's gonna happen! And guess who's getting all her throwaways? 🙈😂

Reactions: 17
ALERT - she's getting something else done to her hair today. Is the blonde coming back???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ALERT - she's getting something else done to her hair today. Is the blonde coming back???
I'm thinking itll be a perm of some kind. But she'll duck it up and end up with a frizz ball!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you know what I would love to see on their podcast? “Responding tew my trewls”. I would be so up for that

• Haha
Reactions: 18

The Gobby on the left is smiling at the Gobby in the middle as if to say 'vacuuming the table? What a rascal!'
View attachment 2590612
duck me, anything to get a full-body shot of her new legs (which look different on each Gabby and undoubtedly look different still IRL). She’s actually not a normal or well person at all.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.