Gabriella Lindley #87 inane, vapid and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cam will believe anything and anyone who gives her “explicit tea” on Taylor swift being a lesbian/bi (15 sources?! Yeah ok hun) but doesn’t believe Taylor swift herself putting out a statement saying otherwise 🤣 She is so gross
Let's say Taylor really is bi or gay or whatever Scam's cooked up in her head. "Christian outed her" why is that a good thing???? As a gay woman, why would you want someone to be "outed" by someone else?! If you love and support someone, you would want to protect them from people like Cam. You'd celebrate Taylor's happiness above everything else.

The way she goes against Taylor's wishes, theorises about her sexuality, celebrates her break ups with men, spends the whole Eras concert on her phone posting on Tumblr instead.....there's no one in the world that can convince me she actually likes Taylor (and CERTAINLY not her music). She just sees her as a sexual object, and her songs are just used to pick apart the lyrics to use as Gaylor evidence. The same with Gabbie, there's no way she likes her as a person, she just wants to grab her tits.

She's absolutely bleeping rank and I hope Gabbie reads here, wakes up and smells the rotten roses.

Reactions: 64
IMG_4518.jpeg

That article says nothing of the sort.

Fine, if it’s ok to call anyone ‘literally anything you want’, I’m going with ‘Adrienne’s a bleep’.

Congrats on the billion, Taylor - success WIWS can only dream of. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
If this was any other situation and Cam was continuously talking about someone’s sexuality calling them gay/bi when there is no proof and the person in question has specifically asked people to stop speculating about their sexuality, it would be classed as harassment/bullying

Reactions: 43
That quote from Taylor should be enough to shut Cam's bullshit down. She's literally saying she doesn't want to be sexualised to the point she avoided men and only hung around with female friends. That means she is not hanging out with them in a sexual capacity and given Cam is always going on about how Taylor's friends are girlfriends/ex lovers or whatever...I interpret this as Taylor literally saying Cam is wrong. It's not okay to keep saying Taylor is bi when she's said this, just as it wouldn't be ok for someone to keep telling Cam she's straight. What is hard to understand about this? Cam is clearly nowhere near as intelligent as she thinks if she can't grasp something so basic. It's gross, intrusive and disrespectful. People who are real fans of Taylor would not do this IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Has anyone else seen this woman on TikTok? She eats how I imagine gabbie does lol

I used to follow this girl and be obsessed with a similar tiktoker whose name now escapes me.

At least with these two they own their lifestyles.

The Abby girl jokingly says she's having a "healthy water" anytime she drinks it. If anyone questions their diet, they admit they don't like to eat healthily or sometimes they'll throw some veg in there and say they've done it because of comments in a tongue in cheek way.

Obviously not healthy diets at all but they're upfront with it, unlike Gabby who pretends it's linked to illness and has a meltdown whenever someone questions her food choices and threatens to stop sharing her beige diet.

Their fans say their content is "comforting" and maybe this is what gabby wanted to be when she did these videos. Except she couldn't handle that there'd be a lot of criticism.

Reactions: 5
She has less than 3000 followers on her podcast instagram, who exactly are these reliable sources- she’s an absolute nobody, and also a loser. She must be getting them of celebrity blind item pages and pretending she’s in a celebrity circle.

Reactions: 40
People that claim to have "connections" to celebs are the very people that do not.

If you genuinely know someone close to a celeb, that is because they know you can be trusted to keep your mouth shut. Sure, some things do get out, but I promise you no one in their right mind would trust Cam as far as they could throw her.

Reactions: 42
I used to follow this girl and be obsessed with a similar tiktoker whose name now escapes me.

At least with these two they own their lifestyles.

The Abby girl jokingly says she's having a "healthy water" anytime she drinks it. If anyone questions their diet, they admit they don't like to eat healthily or sometimes they'll throw some veg in there and say they've done it because of comments in a tongue in cheek way.

Obviously not healthy diets at all but they're upfront with it, unlike Gabby who pretends it's linked to illness and has a meltdown whenever someone questions her food choices and threatens to stop sharing her beige diet.

Their fans say their content is "comforting" and maybe this is what gabby wanted to be when she did these videos. Except she couldn't handle that there'd be a lot of criticism.
I mean it’s still very sad to show off such a sad diet. These people are slowly killing themselves and eating strictly highly processed food and no vegetables is not cute and quirky as so many people like to present. Gobs too.

As it comes to Cam, not only she’s extremly dumb but also clearly doesn’t have anything else to offer than Taylor gossip. What a bleeping low life, would feel sorry for her but she’s just too disgusting of a person honestly.

Reactions: 14
I would love to know her sources. It's like a kid at school who goes around telling everyone his dad works for Nintendo.

I've got a friend who knows Cam and she said that Cam picks her nose and eats it. See how easy that was.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I mean it’s still very sad to show off such a sad diet. These people are slowly killing themselves and eating strictly highly processed food and no vegetables is not cute and quirky as so many people like to present. Gobs too.
I agree! I used to watch out morbid curiosity for want of a better phrase. I just mean how Gabby seems to get genuinely upset that people don't think her dietary choices are peak culinary options.

At least these girls don't pretend to promote a healthy lifestyle or make excuses for why they eat the way they do.

Like they'd show themselves eating a whole chocolate bar while Gabby pretends to have two squares then accuses everyone of triggering her for daring to have an opinion about the way she eats.

And despite their crappy diets, they're actually more open to criticism than Gabby ever was. One started having more home cooked meals and exercising, the girl linked doesn't seem to have changed but like I said she might eat a vegetable and comment on the fact that followers suggested it.

Reactions: 9
I would love to know her sources. It's like a kid at school who goes around telling everyone his dad works for Nintendo.

I've got a friend who knows Cam and she said that Cam picks her nose and eats it. See how easy that was.
Off topic but I really love your posts 😂😂😂

I can’t bleeping wait until Cam and Gabby break up because they’re both unhinged losers who will air all the dirty laundry.

Also did post this in the Taylor thread but as a gay gal it’s always made me uncomfortable when people speculate about sexuality because I know what it’s like when you aren’t ready or haven’t come to terms with it. It’s disgusting. They’re both a disgrace. They’d spoil other peoples lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My postman’s daughter’s goldfish’s vet’s window cleaner’s cousin’s best friend’s brother’s girlfriend knows sCam and said she uses washing up liquid instead of proper laundry detergent

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My aunties nieces daughters teachers dog walker knows sCam and said she finishes getting dressed by going sock > shoe > sock > shoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
My son's teacher's kitchen fitter's second cousin's tortoise washer knows Cam and says she puts the milk in first when she makes a cuppa.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why do people obsess so much over Taylor swift anyways lol
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with obsessing over her music if it makes someone happy (we all have our things we enjoy) but as a Swiftie myself, there’s a line crossing over into being plain weird when you’ve got a whole tumblr dedicated to trying to prove a fictional relationship with her female friends 😂 especially at Cam’s big age

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.