Gabriella Lindley #87 inane, vapid and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently they're doing album reviews on their podcast as well, because they're seeew well versed and articulate in talking about music, not like they're going to end up lusting over Olivia Rodrigo and objectifying her instead of focusing on her songs.
I can't wait for them to discuss the newest heavy metal and hard rock albums since that's all Gobbeh listens to 🤥
IMG_20231004_220057.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
It’s so lovely of Cam to tell us where her outfits are from so we know what shops to avoid.

gabbie is as insufferable as ever in this vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She says in the video she usually goes to Austria or Germany on holiday because she loves winter, but when has she ever been to Germany? I remember her saying years ago that she wanted to go because her Grandad loved Germany, but she’s never actually been. Why does she lie about stupid things?
I hope that she never does because she wouldn't appreciate everything that is there to see and the history. Myself and my husband had our honeymoon in Berlin and we soaked in so much culture and history and made sure we visited as many historical sites as we could (as well as the amazing beer gardens) I absolutely couldn't imagine Gobs visiting the Reichstag or Tiergarten (both of which were amazing experiences in their own ways)

Reactions: 11
I'm german and her being in austria sometimes is already too close for me, I definitely don't want her here

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm german and her being in austria sometimes is already too close for me, I definitely don't want her here
My mum took me to same restaurant that she always goes on about like a day after she been there, I probably sat on the same toilet seat (there was only 1). I still think about it all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She said she can't keep any food down except for pizza and that panda express chicken.
If she had been throwing up every day for a year, we would have gotten grey toilet selfies daily with a single tear running down her cheek.
Everything she says is a lie, so it's nothing more than a fun guessing game for us at this point.
Shes clearly taking ozempic or saxenda as her weightloss started right when this got big

Reactions: 13
Same. Though I've also caught myself thinking that Salzburg is just a short drive away and she's just walking up and down the Getreidegasse for 3 days, so spotting her in the wild would be guaranteed. But the ick wins out.

Reactions: 3
Going in for my first C section tomorrow and I'm a ball of anxiety and fear over being sliced.
An she does this for FUN?! 😭

Also, the top. Genuinely feel sad for her. Cam's probably up to some dodgy stuff behind her back and poor Gobs feels like she has to sell a top she likes cos of her opinionated beast of a partner.
Congrats lovely! Xx

Shes clearly taking ozempic or saxenda as her weightloss started right when this got big
I reckon she can't afford it anymore or she's panicking now there's a shortage unless it's prescribed which she wouldn't get having already had weight loss surgery, so perhaps she's had some private doctor with no morals shove a balloon in there.

Reactions: 10
Not Alan telling us where her outfit is from and this being what she was wearing 💀💀

IMG_8889.png

Also what is on Gabbie’s face

IMG_8890.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does she need inflatables, she was bragging about being ‘hugely into swimming, I was in Barnsley swimming club’.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her comments about gabbys boobs, Selenas boobs and Olivia Rodrigo are just bleeping gross. If she was a man gobs would be appalled.

• Sick
Reactions: 53
Alan is bleeping gross. She behaves like a misogynistic boyfriend and speaks like a year 11 wanker.

Gabby looks at inflatables to “keep her afloat”

Alan points at Gabboon’s breasts - “these keep you afloat”

Just duck off, Alan. 🖕
f she is extremely rude and insensitive to her female partner, despite her saying that dating another woman is good because you understand each other. You partner clearly has serious issues around body image and she continously shits all over Gabs outfits or clothes she likes. Gob you are a nob but don't take fashion advice from someone that dresses like a 70 dude year old in a nursing home in Florida

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Most of us have that one relationship where we look back and think "bleeping hell, what on earth did I ever see in that douche?"

Gabby, meet Cam. Cam is your futuredouche.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
For any other self confident person, constant boby/fashion comments like that will just roll off, shut down and just be pissed off. But Gabbie? It is rather obvious it takes its toll and Cam knows it. She's not the typically oblivious bf. She uses Gabbie's insecurities for control.

Reactions: 32
I can relate as I live in constant fear because of Gabby having mentioned many times how she'd love to come to Japan because it's sew cewt and sew cewl. 🤣

But seriously, I actually ended up making one of the "court ✨fahshuhn cuhlecshuhn✨ pieces I jokingly designed and posted in the Gabby Takes us to Court Era, and I use it quite often in real life.
IMG_20201101_160513.jpg

I can only imagine how it would go if Gabby actually came to Japan and we cross paths while I'm wearing the jumper. It would totally be a "Panic! At Tokyo" moment for her, since she reads here religiously and i'm sure she has all our masterpieces ingrained in her brain. 🤣😅 It's not ever going to happen, though, because I'm not from the mainland, and I doubt she has any interest in exploring rural Japan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.