Gabriella Lindley #87 inane, vapid and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gob has nothing wrong with her stomach. I suffer from extreme acid reflux flare ups and doctors have honestly done nothing but throw Lanzoprazole and Omeprazole at me and told me to steer clear from what I think triggers it (no allergy/intolerance test ever offered when I've asked) and when I have a flare up I barely eat, not because I'm not hungry, but because I don't want to feel ill, have stomach ache or reflux. I lose weight really quickly when it happens and I hate it. The last time I had it I was finally offered blood tests to see if I had Coeliac disease (I don't), and nothing further was done. I manage to control it by being careful with what I eat, I know which foods trigger it now, one of them is often an almost hidden ingredient in a lot of food so it doesn't always work.

If she felt ill she would not eat, yet she inhales food. Greasy, sugary, unhealthy, spicy (!), milky crap. She seems to live from meal to meal. She has absolutely nothing wrong with her. The op will be weightloss related.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Can't believe she posted this (well I can)
View attachment 2491950
There’s 100 other pictures she could’ve used instead of that one where she’s an actual child. I wish she would get a grip (in general) and realise that every single person had awkward stages growing up and had at least one school picture that is horrendous. School photos are notoriously bad, my only acceptable photo was in nursery, the rest are horrific! It’s not the impressive glow up you think it is Gabs

Reactions: 47
I've never had therapy myself but I know a lot of therapists advise connecting with your inner child, imagining being the adult your child self needed but she's so needlessly cruel to her child self just because she was fat. It's sad. She really needs therapy, not to quit because she didn't get on with one therapist (which happens! Just like you don't get on with every person, you won't get on with every therapist) who probably told her some home truths she couldn't handle.

The sad thing is, speaking appearances only, her life IS better now she's thinner. Girlfriend, travelling, starting a new project. (Although her gf sucks and the project is an already failing podcast) She is going to learn nothing. When it all blows up, it will be rough for her.

Reactions: 29
Going in for my first C section tomorrow and I'm a ball of anxiety and fear over being sliced.
An she does this for FUN?! 😭

Also, the top. Genuinely feel sad for her. Cam's probably up to some dodgy stuff behind her back and poor Gobs feels like she has to sell a top she likes cos of her opinionated beast of a partner.
Congrats and best of luck for tomorrow!! Everything will go smoothly!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It couldn't be you. That isn't her. It's surgeries and photoshop.
Isn't it AI generated? What a crazy, stupid, irresponsible and pathetic thing to do.

And what in the Problematic American 90s Teen Film is this bollocks anyway? Dainty princess prom queen: good, chubby kid with glasses: bad. duck right off and into the bin with you, the world has moved on.

There is nothing, I repeat, nothing wrong with how she looked as a child. That girl looks happier and more genuine than she has ever done.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
It's so so sad that she talks about her child self like that.
Would she ever speak to her little nephew like that?

Reactions: 37
Yes it's a trend rn, those ai generated 80s/90s looking like yearbook pics, I've seen a lot of people doing it on tik tok

Reactions: 15
Can't believe she posted this (well I can)
View attachment 2491950
"Could have been me" ... "instead I was"...

Who or what is she blaming for not looking like a pretty adult (teen?) when she was a kid?!

If she wanted a glow up, that was all on her. She had her weight loss surgery at the earliest point in adulthood. She had 10 years to slim down before she discovered ozempic.

And newsflash Gabby, you don't deserve to look a certain way. You are who you are.

Reactions: 30
This is really depressing. I was also a chunky kid and have very similar childhood photos as her (it's actually kind of creepy...). It was around 6 or 7 when I clued in that my body was different from my peers (I was a swimmer, like our Gobs apparently) and my relationship with food changed. It didn't help that my mom has an eating disorder and was herself chunky as a kid. She didn't want the same for me (story as old as time). All that to say, there's a great podcast called Burnt Toast that has really helped me think more deeply about my childhood, my relationship with food and my relationship with my mom. Would also recommend the host's books as well, especially Fat Talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Most people just laugh at their childhood pictures but she's so full of self hatred. She really thinks that one can only be happy if they're conventionally pretty and thin. She's so shallow.

Reactions: 37
She doesn’t need therapy, she’s got ✨TikTok ✨.
She’s managed to heal from her childhood trauma, eating disorder and repressed sexuality, diagnosed herself with ADHD and various physical ailments all through TikTok 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The sad thing is, she looks like a really sweet, happy kid. Nothing ugly about her, she was just a normal looking child - overweight, yes, but that's nothing so uncommon or abhorrent. She's the skinniest she's ever been (according to her) now and has never looked worse.
03CF520F-D534-4273-B85F-43C0826ACD0C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Going in for my first C section tomorrow and I'm a ball of anxiety and fear over being sliced.
An she does this for FUN?! 😭

Also, the top. Genuinely feel sad for her. Cam's probably up to some dodgy stuff behind her back and poor Gobs feels like she has to sell a top she likes cos of her opinionated beast of a partner.
I don’t know if you’ll see this before your ‘procedure’ but good luck! Please try not to worry, I know easier said than done. I had one two weeks ago and honestly quite enjoyed the experience! (Just call me Gabs!) The recovery has been easier than I thought too! Wishing you lots of luck and congratulations!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hate that she wheels out that childhood pic as an image to ridicule now she’s ✨ thinner and gawjus ✨

Reactions: 42
Take a shot every time:
  • She posts that pic of her as a kid
  • She reshares the falling down the stairs vid
  • You see a body check in a vlog
😵🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.