Gabriella Lindley #80 In the US ignoring mum, instead she's doing Cam up the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a giant sculpture called the bean, and people think it’s funny to flick it so they can say they “flicked the bean”, but I do not want to see those words next to her face 😂😂
I must be dead inside because I don’t find this funny at all (though I’m sure I’m not the only one).

Reactions: 23
She’s eating a pudding whilst everyone else is eating their mains. That’s not quirky and cute Gobs, it‘s irritating and weird. Another example of you having no social skills.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s eating a pudding whilst everyone else is eating their mains. That’s not quirky and cute Gobs, it‘s irritating and weird. Another example of you having no social skills.
Jesus Christ , she’s like a child . I really struggle to sympathise with fussy eaters because I am a person who will eat everything and adores all food , and so this has wound me up . I wonder if Alan is embarrassed by her . When I was little , and we’d eat out with family , my parents would order my sister and I a course early to get us to behave . But I was about 4 when that was happening 🤣 … so Gob has the social skills of a toddler

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It's all part of her superiority complex towards others. They're having big meals and she's just having a smol dessert for a smol and delicate woman just like she ordered a Cesar salad when she was eating out in NYC even though she's never eaten a green leaf in all her life. And when she's back at the hotel/ Airbnb, she'll have nonstop snacks.

Reactions: 41
Later on there's gonna be a pizza or a McDonald's in the background of a picture.

And her being all over the boy of the group 😄

Reactions: 25
I love how she posts multiple videos on Insta and TikTok of this guy but nothing of sCam 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t know how, but Gabzilla going out and doing things after losing weight is the worst Gabzilla incarnation yet.

Maybe it’s all the TS and body checking content. It’s just vapid, soulless and unpleasant.

Reactions: 48
I don’t know how, but Gabzilla going out and doing things after losing weight is the worst Gabzilla incarnation yet.

Maybe it’s all the TS and body checking content. It’s just vapid, soulless and unpleasant.
I feel like we have to put up with her at her most insufferable to enjoy the inevitable fall out, which will be delicious

• Haha
Jesus Christ , she’s like a child . I really struggle to sympathise with fussy eaters
Sameee. I also admittedly judge people who don't have basic cooking skills. I associate those traits with immaturity, ignorance, entitlement, and flat out rudeness.

Don't get me wrong, I recognize that there's a small percentage of people who have legitimate reasons for being picky eaters (allergies, people with sensory issues, etc). However, MOST of the time, they don't have a legitimate reason (like in Gabbeh's case).

Like imagine how many situations she's been in in life where she's either made "icky faces" when eating something... or been rude when someone has offered something to her....or how little she must know about other cultures (or just food in general!)... or how often someone else has had to cook her something because she "doesn't know how" ...the list goes on...

For example, the Chinese chain restaurant takeout she was raving about. She does not live in a "food desert" and has access to authentic, high-end restaurants. She was even in NYC at the time, which has great options! But she's simply unwilling to try new things. Or the dinner with the dessert while everyone else is having a main course -- she couldn't just be polite and order a main with everyone else and suck it up for one dinner.

Reactions: 24
I know Gabbie said that they had bad seats for Taylor but considering how much they love Taylor or portray to love her the seats were way worse than I imagined. I know part of it was just being in the stadium for the atmosphere but my gosh. Taylor would have been no bigger than a dot.

Anyone get the impression Cam is already over Gabs and is trying to distance herself slowly.

Reactions: 48
Judging by her stories, she's spent the whole concert filming herself aggressively screaming the songs into the phone camera with her new MALE best friend while Alan isn't even in frame and probably on her phone too, updating Tumblr 🥴

Reactions: 37
It's pretty evident that she hates Scam but I bet she sticks with her long enough to make other friends in the US and then ditches her

Reactions: 28
It's so funny that she has way better chemistry with this guy than she has with sCam!
In the last vlog, sCam was almost scolding her a points and all they do together is go to stores like target and Starbucks

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.