Gabriella Lindley #78 Mewlin Rewge, Tew much fewd, murder karaoke while I flash one bewb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh? Melon as a side dish? Wtf is that about.

Any other brits confused by the goldfish comment? 😅

View attachment 2141273
it's the goldfish things she shared when she had the period munchies - I have tried them as my son was obsessed with fish biscuits (octonauts) and I saw them in an American themed shop over here but they didn't taste great to me

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Eh? Melon as a side dish? Wtf is that about.

Any other brits confused by the goldfish comment? 😅

View attachment 2141273
I’m also British 😂 she said on ig a few days ago she’s obsessed with goldfish. I’ve tried them and they’re rank. Remind me of them cheese selection biscuits we all had at grandmas house at Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m also British 😂 she said on ig a few days ago she’s obsessed with goldfish. I’ve tried them and they’re rank. Remind me of them cheese selection biscuits we all had at grandmas house at Christmas
I got there in the end with the goldfish comment as I bought some at a garden centre a few years ago and also thought they were minging - like stale cheese savouries that someone chucked half a pound of sugar in for no reason at all!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why not make an album of Country Western covers?
-OEWKLAHEWMA
-velvetGEWSTriders in the sky
-Dewn’t fence me in
-Oh give me a hewm where the buffalew rewm
-Ewld tewn rewd
-I’d love to lay yew dewn
-Witchita Lineman
-Mewnin the blues
-On the rewd again
-Jewlene
-Cewnvoy

See, there’s plenty of options…….
Jewlene finished me off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why not make an album of Country Western covers?
-OEWKLAHEWMA
-velvetGEWSTriders in the sky
-Dewn’t fence me in
-Oh give me a hewm where the buffalew rewm
-Ewld tewn rewd
-I’d love to lay yew dewn
-Witchita Lineman
-Mewnin the blues
-On the rewd again
-Jewlene
-Cewnvoy

See, there’s plenty of options…….
That lesser known version “Joewlene please take my man”?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I may be overthinking but…

Scammy has obviously started reading here, that’s a given based on things she’s said.
But now she’s directing her narrative ‘at’ us, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s gone on the defensive as she knows many of us have actually expressed concerns and said that Scam is a BIG FUCKOFF RED FLAG.

She’s doing it to convince VelvetGh0st that her ‘fans’ are insane and she’s nothing to worry about. RUN Gabby.

Reactions: 31
Sorry is this has been covered, but Im still catching up - I had a look as I was curious, to book a flight in 2 months time to NYC from london with BA is just over £2K for Economy one way... its £469 for a return. She could have bought a return ticket for NYC for less!
This actually makes sense. Returns are never as expensive as one way for nyc.
So she said it was 1k cheaper than BA because shes bought a one way ticket

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.