Gabriella Lindley #79 New Pork City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @strawb

Recap: Gabby went to the city that never sleeps to hang out with a number of podcast weirdos, with a highlight being the fact they showed up to one of Taylor Swift's old apartments with a "6" balloon celebrating the end of Swift's relationship. Seriously.

Gabby is currently at Cam's house in Nashville Bumfuck Nowhere eating what appears to be a princely meal of cantaloupe melon and coleslaw.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I never would have thought six months ago that this would be the recap of Gabby's latest thread

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She's going to burn out quickly with this relationship:
-flying back and forth internationally
-keeping up her fake persona (who she is online vs. irl)
-literally leaving her house/being in public (she's been around people more times in the last week than she has all year)
-they're going to run out of touristy/fun things to do and will actually have to spend time together doing "boring" normal things

Also: We already know Gabby is weird AF and hiding behind a screen (hence the need for a long-distance relationship), but what is the girlfriend hiding? There must be something wrong with her too, right? I'm waiting for the big reveal of whatever that is haha 🍿

Reactions: 42
Gobs is boring af. My dog has a more exciting life than her, even when she’s in new yawk

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay I’m a long time reader (like 2+ years) but have never commented as I can only catch up every so often but I’m literally gobsmacked (lol) about the photoshoot with the 6 balloon. I literally can not believe a group of GROWN WOMEN went and did this?! I was almost convinced that they’d have some other explanation like there call themselves the six or it was someone six year pod anniversary or something because the idea of it celebrating a breakup of someone they say they adore is so vile!!!

I even understand going to see the place because I have some die hard swiftie friends who have made a whole day of Taylor Swift NYC places/things to do and they had so much fun so I get it but bringing a balloon and what not, gross.

I checked her vlog and she never gives a reason and avoids mentions why they have it and I’m convinced it’s because she knows it’s disgusting and so disrespectful like truly I’m so, so shocked they did this and posted about!!

Sorry I know the thread has moved on a bit but literally had to post something because I can not believe it.

Reactions: 66
I’m sorry, I know we’ve moved on but I was too busy this weekend and just had the immense pleasure of watching the video about her college experience. Whoever posted that, thank you. I choked on my own saliva and almost died.

“it’s good to come here cause everyone’s friendlEYYYY
and sometimes you don’t get that… at…places
like I went to a college beFAWRRR and…people weren’t as friendly and…teachers weren’t as like…
👐🏽🔄 nice… as they are here”

*blank stare*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
“it’s good to come here cause everyone’s friendlEYYYY
and sometimes you don’t get that… at…places
like I went to a college beFAWRRR and…people weren’t as friendly and…teachers weren’t as like…
👐🏽🔄 nice… as they are here”

*blank stare*
Ah, the embryo stages of “sew SEW good”, “sew nice” and “sew cewt”.

You can almost predict Gobz stock phrases and descriptions.

Food - “not that great”, “sew duhlishuss”, “sew good”, “sew nice”.

Household things - “sew cute”, “cute littul …”, “sew nice”.

Clothing - “cute littul …”, “sew comfy”, “sewper cute”, “oversized”, “sew nice”.

I can’t imagine how dire her podcasts will be without the aid of visuals.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ah, the embryo stages of “sew SEW good”, “sew nice” and “sew cewt”.

You can almost predict Gobz stock phrases and descriptions.

Food - “not that great”, “sew duhlishuss”, “sew good”, “sew nice”.

Household things - “sew cute”, “cute littul …”, “sew nice”.

Clothing - “cute littul …”, “sew comfy”, “sewper cute”, “oversized”, “sew nice”.

I can’t imagine how dire her podcasts will be without the aid of visuals.
can’t forget the little water drop sound effect she uses when something pops up on the screen, what will she do without that?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
After moving to Canada and experiencing a LOT of red tape around work permits etc… I’m not sure on how legal it is for her to be in the US filming/posting content and making income without being permitted to do so / paying tax in US

I imagine it’s complicated with influencer types, but just on my mind considering she’s updated her professional Instagram to say that’s her location 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
can’t forget the little water drop sound effect she uses when something pops up on the screen, what will she do without that?
Sew good. I don’t know about you, but I miss the Halloween-y fairground children’s music she used to have at the end of every vidjo.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In the last thread someone posted that sCam and Gab are doing another podcast - I would looooooove it if they just finally came out and said they read here and want to address the rumours/comments made here. Or even get a tattle rep on as a guest 😂

What would you want to ask them?

Also - I think it's slimy that sCam waited for Gabby to promote her podcast to then offer a Q&A with Gabby that's behind a paywall.

Reactions: 19
Ugh no, she’s just gob’s gf like seriously
Seriously hoping she'll be utterly irrelevant to this thread soon - she's just gross. I'm here for Gobs, buns and sewfas not some vile little stalker in the same cap my dad wears.

Last edited:
Reactions: 51
i am honoured by the title 🥺 we need to come up with one for nashville haha

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It was just an idea 😅 she has her own following and a lot of subscribers on her patreon / podcast and this thread has basically become cams thread now lmao. Sorry for the suggestion 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If anything I think the interest in Cam here has dropped since she did her face reveal and it transpires she is basically Roland Schitt.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.