Gabriella Lindley #78 Mewlin Rewge, Tew much fewd, murder karaoke while I flash one bewb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes it even funnier that she called Cam her soulmate a month into their "relationship".

Highly suspicious to me that it all started in November when George and Sophie would have announced their pregnancy to family. She must have been spiraling hard and been desperate to make something happen for herself and now she has to play pretend to not lose face.
Totally agree. I get the impression she's determined to make it work with Cam because she can't live with George having one over her.

Cam is foul but her online presence, friends and US citizenship are enough to sustain at least the apperance of happiness for Gabbie, it's good content to be meeting her mysterious American gf in NY and to have all of these American friends in her vlogs, which would equate to real happiness for her.

Reactions: 26
I thought I'd celebrate the end of the radio silence and the new vlog/tattle fodder with a little tribute to our fave couple, a rendition of Taylor Swifts Love Story.

We were online when I first met yew
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I'm festering there
In a hot flat with no air

See the lights, see the pew box, the PJs,
FaceTime chats amongst the cat litter,
I say, "Hellew”
Little did I know

That you were on your way, you were flying’ over,
And my Janey said, “I’ll look after nellybobs”
And I was cryin' by the bisto
Praying for my bum hewl

Scammy please, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, there’s nothing else I do at home,
Yew’ll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"
hahahahahahahahahahahahhhaa I’m dead 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ok plane fewd, not getting screwed, these Gabriettes have a fowel attitewd

I’ve never tried to make a thread title before. Hope this isn’t too bad

• Haha
Reactions: 38
1) gobs looked like a terrified little mouse when she said “I preferred the first show” and instantly got worried saying “I’ll come with you to see it again!!!!” Definitely afraid to say anything about how she feels incase she gets shunned again.

2) when she spoke about how she was sad they all lived in different places “because we could hang out all the time and have so much fun” or whatever she said, she literally won’t be able to cope going back to her solitary life in Brighton now.

3) gal really needs that insta engagement up to get brand deals, she’s so predictable

Reactions: 29
I actually didn’t mind the vlog. It was more tolerable than the snoozefests that she uploads when I’m Brighton.

The thing that really stood out for me was how they refer to her as velvet ghost, the “thanks for making me famous”, gushing over her….To me, this screams that sCam has boasted about Gabbeh and her following seeeeew much, it’s the only thing that’s important to these “friends”

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
How many shots does she need to include of herself smiling creepily into the distance then back to the camera. It’s not even cam filming them in admiration, she’s filming herself ☠☠ pls stop ☠☠

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Someone needs to inform these dickheads that Gobby isn’t the big deal they think she is 🙄 She probably has more hate watchers than actual ‘fans’.
She steals other People’s art work and sells it. She’s a nasty piece of work online, and probably in RL also. And they’re all gushing about how lovely and kind she is 😏🤣
bleeping parasites, who are only interested in her because she has more followers than them.
That part walking down the street with them all singing, was the most toe curlingly cringe thing I think she’s ever done 🤢 How EMBARRASSING 😳
Also, stop trying to make “Gabriettes” a thing 🤢
Funny how they’re trying to make out we must be her fans in one breath, and then saying how lovely all her ‘fans’ are in the next. Gee fanx 😊

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.