Gabriella Lindley #78 Mewlin Rewge, Tew much fewd, murder karaoke while I flash one bewb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they all look so bloody British omg

(im also British so)
I’ve seen that video a few times now. I know she must be 17/18 in it, and none of them are spectacular orators, but her inability to articulate always makes me cringe.

Reactions: 30
Why the heck did she put herself through the trauma of wls at 18 she isn’t that big
I don't think she's ever been massive, so it's a shame she's felt she had to hide away and go through all these surgeries because she's that insecure. And now she's lost weight her life is completely different. She could have done all her travelling and dating without surgery.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’ve seen that video a few times now. I know she must be 17/18 in it, and none of them are spectacular orators, but her inability to articulate always makes me cringe.
She stated in that video that Wakefield was the second college she had attended too, perhaps this was filmed after she had undergone the gastric sleeve op?

Reactions: 3
Can we talk about the fact that Gabbalous had a massive sunburn on her chest in the middle of April because her skin didn’t see the sun since…2016? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can we talk about the fact that Gabbalous had a massive sunburn on her chest in the middle of April because her skin didn’t see the sun since…2016? 😳
To be fair my skin burns whenever I’m in the sun and I spend a fair amount of time outside. I’m still pale as duck and I don’t tan, I burn wearing factor 50 if it’s 20 degrees and over haha

Reactions: 7
Her normal Baaaaaarnsey voice in that video 😂
I’m from Sheffield myself so I’m totally not shitting on accents, I like that people have accents to show where they’re from. Just funny how that was her actual voice. She’s always tried so hard to hide it.

Reactions: 14
Is Cam only going to see Taylor in Chicago? I have this memory of her saying she's going to a Nashville show but idk if I remember correctly?? (asking because Nashville is the next stop but i seems weird that she'd go if Gabby staying at hers)

Reactions: 4
Is Cam only going to see Taylor in Chicago? I have this memory of her saying she's going to a Nashville show but idk if I remember correctly?? (asking because Nashville is the next stop but i seems weird that she'd go if Gabby staying at hers)
probably can’t afford multiple tickets, considering they go for more than a 1000 each

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She said she has a "work thing" so can't go to that date 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg
Tell me this isn’t her cue to start going “Country” with her “mewsic”
Why not make an album of Country Western covers?
-OEWKLAHEWMA
-velvetGEWSTriders in the sky
-Dewn’t fence me in
-Oh give me a hewm where the buffalew rewm
-Ewld tewn rewd
-I’d love to lay yew dewn
-Witchita Lineman
-Mewnin the blues
-On the rewd again
-Jewlene
-Cewnvoy

See, there’s plenty of options…….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
E3B13E2F-651B-43A0-8E7B-1629B15AC92A.png

bet gobs is absolutely loving the food she’s being served :| would love to be a fly on the wall. Probably has bags of goldfish stashed in the cupboard under the sink

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nothing will ever convince me she's not running to the toilet 24/7.. that food looks foul. If she isn't yet, if she continues the way she's going, she will be by the time she hits her 40's and your body all of a suddenly hates you for no reason

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.