Gabriella Lindley #72 They tried to make me gew to reham I said new new new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's also besties with Binky... and look at what Gabby has commented on her recent pic lolll

View attachment 1801466
Her podcasting female friend has also stopped commenting on Gabbies posts and vice versa so either trouble in paradise or gabbies reads here and told her to back off...
I also think that whole setting up a mic to talk to my mate and calling it her "podcast mic" is her gearing up to a guest appearance

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pictures of Nellie or her eye f*cking myself on repeat, this is her "content". That and questions she's asked herself so she can voice her vacuous shallow, woke, narcissistic bullsh*t.

Reactions: 10
I want to piss her off and ask when she’s getting her botched fillers dissolved but I’ll control myself 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm behind so just watching vlogmas day 10 and when she said her hands are 'flaring up' and showed us hands that look absolutely fine, then said 'don't worry guys it's being looked into'...I think I speak for all of us when I say, Gabby, we have never 'worried' less about anything in our whole lives :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is she addicted to buying bowls, mugs, plastic crates and towels? Every homeware haul for the last however many years features at least one of those things. How many towels can one person get through!?

Reactions: 13
Why is she addicted to buying bowls, mugs, plastic crates and towels? Every homeware haul for the last however many years features at least one of those things. How many towels can one person get through!?
you know how she uses a tea towel to remove nailpolish or "deep clean" the house with? Maybe just maybe she uses the bath towels when she uses her special boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My prediction, based on comments she’s made in the last few vlogs is that her next diagnosis is going to be fibromyalgia or M.E. Time will tell. “It’s getting looked in to” - she’s visibly gleeful at the prospect, as usual.

Reactions: 15
She said she’ll never complain about the cold, only the heat.. I seem to remember when she went to NYC with Jane she complained about the cold the entire time.

Also, her vlogs are really highlighting the fact she never leaves her flat.

Reactions: 20
Why does she need a bedroom more than she needs an office? She already has a bedroom? Or is she thinking for Jane? Or is she planning on moving in the new partner and giving them their own room like she always dreamed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has completely missed the point of doing 10k steps everyday :rolleyes:. Still doing your usual 2k steps and then "catching up" on the rest of the steps walking in circles in your dining room in your pjs? Yeah, it's not the same thing as getting actual steps in on a walk, at the gym, etc. Plus the mentality is different. She's being sneaky about getting those steps in vs. making a conscious effort to stick to her commitments.

Doing a 3k step actual walk everyday would be far more effective than doing 10k steps in her pjs in her flat, even if just for her mental health.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.