Gabriella Lindley #72 They tried to make me gew to reham I said new new new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was with the “did you take your tablet” thing on the daily recorded I have friends/girlfriend/a life/there’s no point to showing it to us other than to prove a point. Full on bleeping weirdo

Reactions: 26
Imagine waking up with the Gabs in your profile picture looking down on you 😂 😱

View attachment 1789598
She looks like the creepy baby teletubby moon

How does she manage to pick up a few bits from Tes-COH in every second bloody vlog,
show us what she bought.. which are always 90 percent junk, yet still manage to have chocolate bars and new biscuits tins etc etc. What happened to all the Christmas taste test treats? Did her imaginary friends finish it all off??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
my favourite nickname for her is still when someone called her a hammy fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has given more thought to babies names than anyone who has actually grown, birthed and raised a child.
I literally have a 6mo so it’s all still quite fresh in my mind but my husband and I had a list of…three names and decided on the one we wanted in a day. She needs to buy some pet fish or something…

Reactions: 14
I'm going to make a montage of every time she mentions this "friend" during vlogmas
The first week of vlogmas. Did you know Gabi has a "friend"/love interest

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is black-nail-polish-on-thumbs-guy Jon Barker on insta? She follows him and he’s wearing black nail polish in one of his pics.

Reactions: 2
Is black-nail-polish-on-thumbs-guy Jon Barker on insta? She follows him and he’s wearing black nail polish in one of his pics.
jesus if that’s him all y’all calling him a teenager need your eyes checked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Interesting, I know he’s close friends with Lily Melrose (@llymlrs), I wonder if she’s trying to get back into blogger/YouTuber circles seeing as the original Gleam crew no longer talk to her…

Reactions: 8
Funny how gobs rants about croissants after Zoella talks about them in her vlogmas video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It is her “biggest pet peeve” when people pronounce the t in croissant and yet a day earlier she can’t remember the word recollection. Yeah, ok.

She is going with Jane to Salzburg and returns on Christmas Eve, did I understand that right?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is pretty cryptic? Is Gabby IN LEWV?
Absolutely shocking to no-one that Gabby has a romantic interest in someone and suddenly doesn't hate Christmas any more....its almost as if she never hated Christmas at all, just loneliness.

Reactions: 38
What is Gabby’s latest issue with her name? I know years ago she hated Gabriella, then she hated Gabb, I can’t keep up with what she actually wants to be called? Does she like or dislike Gabbie/Gabby? She changes her mind so much, I just can’t imagine caring that much about nicknames people have for me 😂
I think it's a little less about hating her name and a little more about hating herself. Gabby/Gabbie/Gabriella is a representation of everything she doesn't like about herself - the choices she's made, the things she's said, the people she's lost because of things she's done. Just like how she doesn't like her home town - it's the place where her family fell apart, where she was bullied, where she lost friends, where boys she fancied mocked her... She has a lot to unpack and heal from! 🙃

Reactions: 17
How is every relationship for her still about nothing but attention?

Here's me facetiming a girl on another continent. ASK ME IF SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!
Here's me posting a cryptic picture. ASK ME IF I'M IN LOVE!
Here's me meeting a boy for a drink. ASK ME IF HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!
Here's me vaguely answering a question about relationships. ASK ME IF I'M DATING!
Here's me saying I'm the happiest I've ever been. ASK ME IF IT'S BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE!

Can she even separate the giddiness of meeting someone you like from the giddiness of the attention it will give her if she includes footage of their conversation in a vlog?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The way she just expects to get a significant other and expects to have children seems oddly entitled to me. She’s way too confident in her ability to just snap her fingers and get a partner. You can’t just go and like pick up a husband/wife at the mall Gabby, you have to put time and effort into relationships.

it reminds me of those reality TV shows when a really un-self-aware cast member will be like “yeah I’m just ready to settle down and get married now”… but they don’t even have a boyfriend/girlfriend, and they want to skip over the dating part.
Especially all the tit she's put her body through... be surprised if she could just get pregnant (finding a partner aside 🤣)

Reactions: 3
Interesting, I know he’s close friends with Lily Melrose (@llymlrs), I wonder if she’s trying to get back into blogger/YouTuber circles seeing as the original Gleam crew no longer talk to her…
He's also besties with Binky... and look at what Gabby has commented on her recent pic lolll

IMG_7402.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.