Gabriella Lindley #72 They tried to make me gew to reham I said new new new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t get a gastric sleeve “tightened”, that’s a gastric band you’re thinking of. During the former, a part of the stomach is removed. The stomach can stretch again, which is obviously has for her as she can eat a fair amount now. You can however get a revision from sleeve to bypass, which could potentially be what she’s going for. The bypass allows food to be passed further down the intestine to stop a lot of the absorption of fats.
I could see her going for this.
Imagine being such a lazy, hammy bleep you chop your body into pieces multiple times sooner than get off your arse and eat a vegetable. She is the maker of her misery.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
You don’t get a gastric sleeve “tightened”, that’s a gastric band you’re thinking of. During the former, a part of the stomach is removed. The stomach can stretch again, which is obviously has for her as she can eat a fair amount now. You can however get a revision from sleeve to bypass, which could potentially be what she’s going for. The bypass allows food to be passed further down the intestine to stop a lot of the absorption of fats.
I could see her going for this.
Thank you, I knew I was getting the terminology wrong. Jeez, it is worrying that this could be an option for her. Would a bypass make it easier or harder for her to continue eating pure butter out of tub*?

*not the bathtub, tho would anyone put this past her?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand how she eats so much crap consistently. I just spent a weekend in London celebrating my 30th and had rich / decadent food as well as some junky stuff and chocolates. Now I’m home all I want to eat is vegetables and ‘clean’ food because I feel so lethargic and sickly!

Reactions: 23
I don’t understand how she eats so much crap consistently. I just spent a weekend in London celebrating my 30th and had rich / decadent food as well as some junky stuff and chocolates. Now I’m home all I want to eat is vegetables and ‘clean’ food because I feel so lethargic and sickly!
Exactly this! I had too many sweets over Halloween and I don’t normally eat a lot of sugar.. I felt shocking for days after

I honestly wish someone had shown her at some point in her life that exercise can be fun and isn't limited to working out in a gym even though that's the most accessible way for most. Things she could try and might enjoy:

Trampoline. Who doesn't love trampoline jumping? They offer classes in my city that combines it with workout elements and it's amazing for legs and stomach.

Wall climbing. Full body workout that is so much fun even at the easiest wall.

Badminton. Nothing will get you fitter faster than this. I'm renting a court with 3 friends for 3 hours once a week that costs me less than a Starbucks drink and it's honestly insane how much you run without it feeling like a workout.

Biking. No one would bother her if she rode along the sea promenade on a weekday in the morning. It's flat and she can take her time and it's something she can do sitting.

Hiking. The feeling of accomplishment and strength after reaching a peak makes you forget the pain of the steep incline. There are many beginner routes she could do to start. When I trained for my Alps crossing hikes, I used hiking-buddies.com for tours and to join others spontaneously who wanted to do the same climb.

Dance classes. This would also be beneficial for her musical theater career that she still dreams of. Someone probably offers a Taylor Swift class somewhere.

Reactions: 14
Thank you, I knew I was getting the terminology wrong. Jeez, it is worrying that this could be an option for her. Would a bypass make it easier or harder for her to continue eating pure butter out of tub*?

*not the bathtub, tho would anyone put this past her?
She can still scoff the bathtub of butter, it’ll just horrendously tit its way out of her quickly and make her feel like death. Mind you she absolutely adores being unwell so I bet this will be right up her street!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly wish someone had shown her at some point in her life that exercise can be fun and isn't limited to working out in a gym even though that's the most accessible way for most. Things she could try and might enjoy:

Trampoline. Who doesn't love trampoline jumping? They offer classes in my city that combines it with workout elements and it's amazing for legs and stomach.

Wall climbing. Full body workout that is so much fun even at the easiest wall.

Badminton. Nothing will get you fitter faster than this. I'm renting a court with 3 friends for 3 hours once a week that costs me less than a Starbucks drink and it's honestly insane how much you run without it feeling like a workout.

Biking. No one would bother her if she rode along the sea promenade on a weekday in the morning. It's flat and she can take her time and it's something she can do sitting.

Hiking. The feeling of accomplishment and strength after reaching a peak makes you forget the pain of the steep incline. There are many beginner routes she could do to start. When I trained for my Alps crossing hikes, I used hiking-buddies.com for tours and to join others spontaneously who wanted to do the same climb.

Dance classes. This would also be beneficial for her musical theater career that she still dreams of. Someone probably offers a Taylor Swift class somewhere.
There's also swimming, which is brilliant exercise and she claims to actually love it.

I bought some really nice ~fancy~ ham last night. Wanted to try a bit so had a piece of of the pack.
Amazing, but immediately thought of Gob and her ham habit.
Ham ruined. :(

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She gives off the same vibe I did in year 7 when I was desperately trying to prove I had a boyfriend on MSN. 🙄

Saying 'wise words from my friend' is so unnatural. She's trying so hard to prove she's a thriving social butterfly. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She loves mentioning her trolls, can’t help herself. She has a closer relationship with us than anyone else apart from mother and her surgeon.
Not that we’re trolls, but that’s what she calls us.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.