Gabriella Lindley #72 They tried to make me gew to reham I said new new new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her news is something about a mortgage. She said in a recent q and a about buying a house in the new year šŸ¤”

Reactions: 10
Nothing she ever does is straightforward and simple:
Buying flat - has to repaint the walls a million times and renos the loo
Surgeries - botched has to redo all of them
Fillers - well look at her face ew
Hair - can't get the right colour and the fringe fiasco
Therapy - left crying cuz she was sew sew mean
Jewniper Moon - discarded after a few months

And she still believes people are jealous of her......HER!...now that's funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Has she signed with a new management? First the PR list begging and now she's posting this just for the affiliate link - something all the other influencers have been doing for years multiple times a day.

(If you click on an affiliate link, the influencer earns % for the next 30 days of you purchasing anything from that brand. Doesn't have to be the linked product. So even if you just click on the link to see how much something costs, she'd still make money from you if you eventually buy something.)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Any predictions on what songs she will cover? Just your typical musical classics with "pretty songs" (her words!).

I Dream a Dream (for sure!)

Reactions: 5
I don't think her brother is having a baby just because I can't see her getting that excited about anything that doesn't revolve around herself
She was excited about Hobbys fake babies though, calling herself auntie and shopping for them...she can definitely find a way to make Geoge having a baby about her. Auntie Gobs can atleast get a bunch of content out of Shopping

Reactions: 20
I ran to this forum after Gabby's new ig post. I'm absolutely dying that she deluded herself into thinking nobody remembers seeing that photo 1000 times before- I think it was in her highlights as well but it's obviously been removed. I actually feel really sad for her that the last time she genuinely felt good and confident was what, 2018?

Oh my god nevermind I just scrolled down her profile and she literally posted it in September of 2018 and it's still there šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Her whole thing of "I never posted this because I felt insecure" is such bullshit, she's so desperate for compliments

• Haha
Reactions: 47
If George is having a baby, she'll absolutely be getting WLS or something similar at the same time. She'll want attention to be on her and if George's GF had to have a c-section she'd be throwing noodles that the attention wasn't on her for surgery.

Reactions: 25
If George is having a baby, sheā€™s basically let the cat out of the bag, which is a really witch arse move.

Reactions: 14
Imagine being an influencer, making money off of your lifestyle, and posting a picture where your background is that much of a messā€¦. Is she not embarazzeddd

Reactions: 12
We've been saying she's getting more WLS for years now and I stand by what I've said every time: I don't think she will.

Why?

Because in her head the only thing holding her back is her weight. She's bigged up the idea of this glow up to show all her bullies and how amazing her social life will suddenly be if she loses weight. You can't tell me she actually wants to put herself out there. She wants to be held back. She is comfortable in her miserable hermit life.

I honestly don't think she gives a hammy fart about her appearance anymore either.

Reactions: 19
We've been saying she's getting more WLS for years now and I stand by what I've said every time: I don't think she will.

Why?

Because in her head the only thing holding her back is her weight. She's bigged up the idea of this glow up to show all her bullies and how amazing her social life will suddenly be if she loses weight. You can't tell me she actually wants to put herself out there. She wants to be held back. She is comfortable in her miserable hermit life.

I honestly don't think she gives a hammy fart about her appearance anymore either.
i think you are right but I also think she would do more WLS if she could find a doctor to do it.

Reactions: 5
yea I was thinking this, I mean sheā€™s overweight but is she really a candidate? Surely they donā€™t just perform that on anyone who wants it?
I think she could her existing gastric sleeve tightened but she knows that would take effort and changing her diet, which is another reason I don't think she will.

I think she loves having surgery, being ā€˜illā€™, being looked after in hospital and whilst recovering, having zero responsibility and loads of attention, so if cosmetic or weight loss surgery fulfills those things, I think she would do it again. I donā€™t think sheā€™d have gastric again though, like you say, too much work and responsibility afterwards.

Reactions: 27
Everything points to there being something going on. We might never find out what though.

1) Almost every profile pic she used this year (and there were many) were from 2018 and 2019. She clearly considers that era her peak and has been reminiscing about that time a lot.

2) She started following multiple lipo accounts, two of them surgeons.

3) She completely vanished from social media for 2 months and came back with new fillers and whatever else she had done to her face. Plenty of time for other things happening as well.

4) Lipo is an easy solution that doesn't require any effort from her. 9kg removed from her legs (taking this number from the girl she follows who had it done) without dieting and exercising and at least 1 month of recovering that she would stretch to 2 or 3.

5) Her at her heaviest telling her followers that she still fits into tight pants she wore at her slimmest is either her usual attention seeking or suggests she already had something done.

Whatever is going on, she's been obsessing over her looks a lot recently and clearly misses the attention she got in 2018 and 2019. Doesn't mean she'll be bothered to change anything about her current situation, not when heavily editing every picture is so much easier.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think she could her existing gastric sleeve tightened but she knows that would take effort and changing her diet, which is another reason I don't think she will.
You donā€™t get a gastric sleeve ā€œtightenedā€, thatā€™s a gastric band youā€™re thinking of. During the former, a part of the stomach is removed. The stomach can stretch again, which is obviously has for her as she can eat a fair amount now. You can however get a revision from sleeve to bypass, which could potentially be what sheā€™s going for. The bypass allows food to be passed further down the intestine to stop a lot of the absorption of fats.
I could see her going for this.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.