Gabriella Lindley #71 Festering at Janes morn to noon, socials as dead as Jewniper Mewn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fringe being above her eyebrows, it’ll still be a pretty long fringe

• Haha
Reactions: 89
She’ll have to film another Skin & Me ad soon, and then we will see

Reactions: 15
Fringes can be hard to get right, I'll give her that, but any good hairdresser would be able to tell you which styles will suit your face. She's so clearly cut it herself and given herself an Audrey Hepburn fringe

Reactions: 17
I think she definitely tried to cut it herself.

I mean, "microbangs" (lol) are in at the moment but I don't believe a hair stylist would cut that short to begin with without checking.

Mind you, I don't think she has enough hair to cover that fourteenhead all the way to brow length.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she definitely tried to cut it herself.

I mean, "microbangs" (lol) are in at the moment but I don't believe a hair stylist would cut that short to begin with without checking.
Yep and there's no way she wouldn't have shown a hairdresser the two fringe pics she just posted

Reactions: 7
I called it 😂 No one can get a next day hair dressers appointment (at least with anyone decent) it's a box dye and a DIY bang cut, oh gobby you dumb witt. I have bangs and we always always cut little and keep going little bits at a time till the length is reached, no way did a hair stylist cut it above her brows.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m getting my hair done in a couple of weeks and was seriously contemplating some kind of fringe, but now Gobby has just put me off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has 100% cut it herself, if she had gone to the hairdressers she would’ve posted a mirror selfie in there to prove she’s outside lol

Reactions: 33
Can someone who lives near her go and lurk around her local Starbucks/Farrow and Ball/Co-Op gravy aisle to get a sneaky pap shot of her fringe please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Can someone who lives near her go and lurk around her local Starbucks/Farrow and Ball/Co-Op gravy aisle to get a sneaky pap shot of her fringe please 😂
Did someone just request my services? The two finest moments of my private detective career. I’ll set myself up outside Starbucks and try to capture the miniature fringe asap

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Did someone just request my services? The two finest moments of my private detective career. I’ll set myself up outside Starbucks and try to capture the miniature fringe asap
I've got this image in my head of it being like a 1930s toothbrush moustache only on her forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
please keep a lookout in the m&s butter section you might spot the wild gaboon there too 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve had fringes more than once and I’ve never had it cut too short?! Either she directed them wrong or she’s done it herself, probably following some half baked tutorial

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.