Gabriella Lindley #71 Festering at Janes morn to noon, socials as dead as Jewniper Mewn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say, Gabby has actually influenced me in something.

I buy the M&S spreadable butter now and yew know what, no shame as she was actually right about how good it is.

I won't be putting it on my bedside table for late night breadsticks, however.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
In my experience if you wear glasses it’s really hard to have a fringe that’s the right length unless you go full micro bangs; either it sits above your glasses and looks like you wanted micro bangs but chickened out at the last second, or it sits on top of or underneath your glasses frames and looks weird. Mine used to sit on top of my glasses frames and I’d get a cowlick flicking out either side, I’ve given up on the fringe 😂

Reactions: 20
Do we reckon she did what this woman did and had her eyebrows raised the whole way through her appt 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I have a 16 head like Gabby as well as a rounded hair line and a cows lick right at the front. Oh my lord I could make an album of all the times I’ve had crappy fringe experiences. I’ve given up now and embrace the limp Gabby locks, the only volume I get in my hair is giving myself a side part so the cows lick makes one side of my hair slightly more voluminous. I do have a bit of empathy for her giant honking head for I am a sufferer too 😢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh god I’m so desperate to see her fringe. It will take weeks to grow longer, surely she can’t hide for that long?! Lolz at her thinking she’d look just like Taylor.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She has this scary habit of single white female-ing whoever she's obsessed with at that moment. At least this time it's Taylor Swift. She's got thousands doing the same and has professional bodyguards plus management to protect her. The other times Gabbie has done this crazy thing was to normal people she met online and tried to befriend. Them dumping her after very little or no physical contact makes so much sense.

Being a fan of some singer or actor is ok but to totally embody their public persona (often fake) is another.

But hey, at least Taylor has talent and success to speak of. She's shown immaturity in the past but seems to have grown up and learned. Just focused on what she really wanted to do and that is to make music. Gabbie on the other hand......

Reactions: 13
I don’t know what the style is called, but I know some people with those intentionally short fringes - usually people with alternative style fashion and it suits their look so well. I couldn’t pull one off, but the right person definitely can.

I get the feeling this is what Gob has ended up with and it’s… not so much her style. 🥲 Please let us see, Gobs!

Reactions: 5
Someone else made the point about glasses and a fringe - I was coming to say the same thing! I used to always have a very messy, french-style fringe that came just below my eyebrows which I loved but after a bad bout of migraines it turned out I needed glasses. The fringe either tucked behind my frames or sat on top... Either way it was not tres chic 😂 I grew it out into a longer curtain bang now that's more flattering with my glasses. Gabby would either need the fringe above the glasses or below. Anything in between will look weird 😵💫

Also, her round, flat head with her cow lick and weird bald spot won't work with a full fringe and will require daily styling (which I can't see her doing). I always thought she would suit a side part far more than a full fringe as it would give her a little more volume on top.

Like someone said before, it's weird how much time and money she spends on her appearance (all the makeup, hair and beauty products) yet she doesn't do anything or go anywhere. I'm not saying you have to clean yourself up for the benefit of other people but at the same time what's the point going to that extent to never leave the flat and only send a few boiled egg selfies to her mum. When lockdown first hit, I did the bare minimum because I wasn't leaving the house or seeing anyone but she still lives like that 24/7!

She 100% cut and dyed her hair herself! Or else she went to one of those unisex walk-in hair salons in shopping centres because I have no idea how she would have booked somewhere with less than 24 hour notice!

Let's be honest, Gabby's exact fringe length, although still being above her eyebrows, would reach most people's chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's amusing that she has all the time in the world to research the right hairdressers, book her appointment whenever she wants, and the money to pay for a better service than most people yet... She keeps having hair disaster after hair disaster.

Reactions: 25
I have a fringe and wear glasses, and I have to trim it every week 🙃 it is a commitment

Reactions: 5
It's amusing that she has all the time in the world to research the right hairdressers, book her appointment whenever she wants, and the money to pay for a better service than most people yet... She keeps having hair disaster after hair disaster.
I feel like she won't ever be happy until she grows up and stops comparing herself to other women.
She doesn't have Taylor's thick hair nor her head shape, so no hairdresser in the world could make her look like that. Not even Taylor looks like that 9 out of 10 days as it's styled professionally for this photoshoot and heavily edited afterwards.
So, like you said, go to a really great hairdresser and let them help you find a style that really suits you and therefore makes you feel good about yourself.
But she has to force everything to be exactly like she imagined and ends up hiding away at home and behind filters for months every time. Exhausting.

Reactions: 22
I really don’t get the fringe thing. She’s going for the Taylor swift vibe but Taylor’s hair has volume and she has a lot of it. Gab isn’t picturing it on her hair type which is fine hair which lacks volume at the root. Nothing wrong with that, that’s just her hair type and a lot have it. It’s going to give ‘primary school after running around at break time stuck to your head’ fringe not chic voluminous French inspired chic. She should be looking up styles for fine hair and maybe alter things to suit her hair type and face shape. I know all that’s been said here but I just had to put my 2 cents in as she pisses me off always thinking the next beauty thing will be the game changer for her. But it’s always just going with trends

this happens in every aspect of her life, interior design, music tastes, hair, tan or lack of etc. always going with a trend then claiming she’s always lived it. Gab you need to just really sit and think about what you personally like, and what works for you and your look/hair/flat. It may not be everybody’s taste but who cares? Stop being a sheep pretending to be an individual and actually be an individual.

mom rant over. That got a bit sidetracked!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For real though, why doesn't she just get a few real hair wigs. One ashy light blonde or silver that she is always banging on about, one auburn and one with a thick fringe in a dark brown. Her real hair needs rest, iron pills and some scalp massage treatments that she could do herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.