Gabriella Lindley #71 Festering at Janes morn to noon, socials as dead as Jewniper Mewn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If many of us discuss our own real medical conditions, who knows, Gabbie might feel jealous and post how she's the most poorly the doctors have ever seen!
I'm pregnant and so I need to pee every 5 seconds, I hope Gabby can work with that...maybe the worst bladder infection her bladder doctor has ever bladdered and she needs to pee every 3 seconds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'll go for one since she's starting baiting this anyway - I changed ADHD medication and now I haven't slept in a week!

Reactions: 6
It’s October guys! Will Gabbie make an appearance? Is Juniper Moon ever gonna open up again?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can imagine Gabby lying on Jane’s sewfa reading this thread, nostrils flaring wildly, because someone has a bigger Clemmy than she did

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Good job she’s boring as duck, so I don’t have 3 million pages to catch up on ☺

Slightly off topic, but for anyone that saw the pic of my huge stomach, well I got the results of my scan (finally!) this morning, and I have a 10-13cm cyst on my left ovary. So ha! In your face gobbles! 😜
But jokes aside, I’ll be glad to get rid of it because I’ve been in constant pain for months.
Oh god Albi that is horrendous! I hope you get things sorted soon.

And at that size you’d be justified calling it Melonie rather than Clemmie ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'll go for one since she's starting baiting this anyway - I changed ADHD medication and now I haven't slept in a week!
Gobby hasn’t slept since 1999 😏🤪

Oh god Albi that is horrendous! I hope you get things sorted soon.

And at that size you’d be justified calling it Melonie rather than Clemmie ❤
It was a melon, but it’s now a pumpkin…I’ve just decided 🤪 my very own Halloween pumpkin 😊 🎃

I'm pregnant and so I need to pee every 5 seconds, I hope Gabby can work with that...maybe the worst bladder infection her bladder doctor has ever bladdered and she needs to pee every 3 seconds
Gobby’s like a mouse, she just walks along constantly pissing herself 😜

Reactions: 10
If many of us discuss our own real medical conditions, who knows, Gabbie might feel jealous and post how she's the most poorly the doctors have ever seen!
Currently feeling a bit meh due to the wisdom tooth I had removed on Wednesday. It ended up being quite a complicated removal after the bastard thing wouldn’t come out, now enjoying some lovely stitches, jaw pain and plenty of bruising!
Took Wednesday and Thursday off when it was at its worst, worked from home on Friday, now glad it’s the weekend and ate some (albeit mushy) solid foods today! 🎉

I’m guessing this would warrant at least a month’s recovery at Jane’s for Gob. Dentist vlogs incoming. 😌

Reactions: 12
I wonder if her UC and PIP claims are keeping her busy.

Occupation? 30 year old baby. How does your condition affect you? It makes me turn grey, a bit like what happens when you turn the saturation down on a phewtew. Are you able to prepare your own meals? No, of course not. Jane does that for me. Tonight we’re having buns, bread and biscuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if her UC and PIP claims are keeping her busy.

Occupation? 30 year old baby. How does your condition affect you? It makes me turn grey, a bit like what happens when you turn the saturation down on a phewtew. Are you able to prepare your own meals? No, of course not. Jane does that for me. Tonight we’re having buns, bread and biscuits.
Buns, bread, biscuits and BUTTER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
DF005308-31E5-41B3-A2C9-5FC791361B6D.jpeg

An absolute Gabby excuse!

God she’s boring, I’ve been dipping in and out because she’s been so dull. She’s shooting herself in the foot by posting next to nothing when she’s meant to be an influencer. She’s clearly panicking now hence the swift return to Brighton and probably filming an ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It’s a Primark haul, great.
No doubt with half of the video being a skin + me or skillshare ad.
Where is she putting all that crap? When she panned and showed the whole haul, it looked like enough to fill a small room.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.