Gabriella Lindley #71 Festering at Janes morn to noon, socials as dead as Jewniper Mewn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back on Twitter with her favorite topic: twit men
It's funny but in my experience only people who show narcissistic traits themselves call other people (typically who won't agree with them or give them attention in a certain way) narcissists.

Reactions: 22
I've dipped in and out of gabbys thread for a long time now, but I'm still not sure what's happened with her dad?
I cant see anything posted on the wiki. Didn't he come and build all her furniture after one of her many moves. I know he lived with Jane while separated for a while? Why does she hate him?

Reactions: 3
I've dipped in and out of gabbys thread for a long time now, but I'm still not sure what's happened with her dad?
I cant see anything posted on the wiki. Didn't he come and build all her furniture after one of her many moves. I know he lived with Jane while separated for a while? Why does she hate him?
Gabriella’s dad came out as gay when she was younger but her and her dad lived together still. He had/has a boyfriend that he’d travel to see, but Jane and he seemed to be on friendly terms still and they still lived together in separate rooms.

He helped her nearly ever single time she moved, but she was constantly shading him for being a tit dad, posted stroppy things him about on Twitter like not driving her to music class, then all of a sudden stopped talking to him and started talking about childhood trauma, bad dads, how all men suck etc etc. alluded to some kind of domestic violence towards her. Threw strops all over the internet about how her dad has tit opinions and would blow up publically if he didn’t agree with her.

Now I can’t comment on whether she really experienced childhood trauma, she probably has in some degree, considering the way she is as an adult but the way she behaves online makes me think she probably got a smack on the arse (still not okay - but very typically of 80’s/90’s babies) and he sounds exactly the same as her, in male form.

Anyway, he seems to have moved out now, so Gabriella has easy access to manipulate and control her enabling mother even more. Basically replacing her dad it seems.

Reactions: 26
It's boring for us but I really do think that time off the internet (and actually just quitting it as a source of income) would be the best thing for her.

Reactions: 28
“Men I went to school with” 😂

Don’t most people leave school as literal children at 16? The vast majority of BOYS I went to school with matured and settled down by the time they hit 30.
This exactly! The boys I was friends with in school are now in their 30s and great husbands, boyfriends and dads.

Gob, you can’t base your opinion of an entire gender on a bunch of teenagers. Teenagers can be dickheads, both girls and boys! They’re kids and they’re learning.

This exactly! The boys I was friends with in school are now in their 30s and great husbands, boyfriends and dads.

Gob, you can’t base your opinion of an entire gender on a bunch of teenagers. Teenagers can be dickheads, both girls and boys! They’re kids and they’re learning.
Also, I bet teenage Gabby was an absolute nightmare for Jane, so she can hardly talk.

Reactions: 12
Tbh it's sad because all she's showing is she hasn't known anybody male since school, which is over a decade ago now.

Get some life experience Gobby, you boring egg.

Reactions: 45
Tbh it's sad because all she's showing is she hasn't known anybody male since school, which is over a decade ago now.

Get some life experience Gobby, you boring egg.
This exactly! All her life experience comes from her teen years. I have a coworker who's 21 and all of her stories start with "when I was 15/16/17/18 years old I..." Which is understandable because she's so young but Gabbie is almost 10 years older than my coworker so she should be able to talk about something else!
Seriously, owning a house isn't that big a flex when you have no one (friends or lovers) to share it with 🤷

Reactions: 27
Found this on Twitter, remember the days when Gobs used to have that small fan base? Lol
IDK what ‘endeavours’ those are, because a half arsed attempt at running a shop that’s always closed doesn’t count.

Reactions: 18
Good job she’s boring as duck, so I don’t have 3 million pages to catch up on ☺

Slightly off topic, but for anyone that saw the pic of my huge stomach, well I got the results of my scan (finally!) this morning, and I have a 10-13cm cyst on my left ovary. So ha! In your face gobbles! 😜
But jokes aside, I’ll be glad to get rid of it because I’ve been in constant pain for months.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Good job she’s boring as duck, so I don’t have 3 million pages to catch up on ☺

Slightly off topic, but for anyone that saw the pic of my huge stomach, well I got the results of my scan (finally!) this morning, and I have a 10-13cm cyst on my left ovary. So ha! In your face gobbles! 😜
But jokes aside, I’ll be glad to get rid of it because I’ve been in constant pain for months.
I didn't see this post 🤍
Obviously you'll be sad to say goodbye to your own Clemmy, but I wish you a smooth op and very speedy recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just wanted to say, I used to watch Gob 2015/16 sort of YouTuber I’d go look what they’re up too but couldn’t stand even when I did watch her! But hence why I only read these threads in bulk every so often, but oh my god you lot are hilarious I don’t even rlly know what she gets up too but I actually now read these if I fancy a laugh becuese you all make me laugh out loud!! Keep being hilarious all of you pls 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I didn't see this post 🤍
Obviously you'll be sad to say goodbye to your own Clemmy, but I wish you a smooth op and very speedy recovery.
It’s on page 33 of the last thread. And thanks ❤ I’ve not named it cos I’m not a bleeping psycho lol but I’ll be sad (not) to say goodbye to it 😏 They’ve not said what they are going to do yet. Appointment is on Oct 10th so will find out then.

Ooh, just noticed my hat on my stalk 🤣 Gobbles is fuming because she’s been out clemmied 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If many of us discuss our own real medical conditions, who knows, Gabbie might feel jealous and post how she's the most poorly the doctors have ever seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.