Gabriella Lindley #70 Little Miss Bitter Butter B****

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh, doh - can you tell I usually only just use Instagram to watch stories and nothing else 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How on earth is gabby still signed to a management company?? I just scrolled through their Instagram and they have pics and videos of events their clients have attended and things they’ve achieved. Gabby does nothing to grow her channel/influence and all she’s done in a long time is sell a few stupid stickers

Reactions: 26
How on earth is gabby still signed to a management company?? I just scrolled through their Instagram and they have pics and videos of events their clients have attended and things they’ve achieved. Gabby does nothing to grow her channel/influence and all she’s done in a long time is sell a few stupid stickers
I imagine she pays them a fee to manage her and that's good enough for them.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how much longer she'll drag out her "recovery" by festering on Jane's sofa doing duck all.

Reactions: 19
I could have sworn she said that Nelly had some kind of cat disease where he wasn’t allowed to be around other cats and that’s why she had to give Jeremy up?

Reactions: 26
I could have sworn she said that Nelly had some kind of cat disease where he wasn’t allowed to be around other cats and that’s why she had to give Jeremy up?
She changed her story every time her viewers offered solutions. Jeremy was too much work for her, so he had to go.

Back to buying her 500th mug and watching TV

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She changed her story every time her viewers offered solutions. Jeremy was too much work for her, so he had to go.

Back to buying her 500th mug and watching TV
my brain: is it a white mug because if it was black she wouldn't be able to see it? 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.