Gabriella Lindley #70 Little Miss Bitter Butter B****

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How tragic is writing pretend fan notes on your coffee cup. Only thing worse would be writing pretend birthday card to yourself- oh, wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Two or three years ago she had a birthday home alone - although Jane was secretly there - and she showed her birthday cards from ‘all her friends’. Someone twigged that the ‘Gabriella’ that was written on one of the cards was exactly the same as the way she had once signed a card to a fan. The fan had tweeted a photo of the card and Gabbie had liked it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Two or three years ago she had a birthday home alone - although Jane was secretly there - and she showed her birthday cards from ‘all her friends’. Someone twigged that the ‘Gabriella’ that was written on one of the cards was exactly the same as the way she had once signed a card to a fan. The fan had tweeted a photo of the card and Gabbie had liked it.
This actually makes me feel sad

Reactions: 8
The crazy thing is if she was honest about her life, she would be so much more relatable and popular.
She is forever trying to be something she isn't and it just isn't sustainable.

Reactions: 15
Who still uses hearts instead of dots in the letter "i"? I doubt even young girls do that these days.

Reactions: 10
Who still uses hearts instead of dots in the letter "i"? I doubt even young girls do that these days.
I do this as a character performer in a children’s attraction — which fits … Gobbie has the temper, diet and impulse control of a 5 year old bratty child.

Reactions: 12
Just found this thread not watched her since I was a teen years back what's she been up to still just the same whining?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just found this thread not watched her since I was a teen years back what's she been up to still just the same whining?! 🤣
Literally exactly the same thing. No friends, no hobbies unless hospital and Starbucks count.

She's so boring, what on earth should the next thread title be?

She doesn't really deserve anything beyond Gabriella Lindley #whatever: boring

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm browsing older threads and currently on #16. She's recently undergone surgery (people are speculating weight loss and that she has an infection from improper aftercare) and Jane is babying her. She's hoarding cat tit and moaning about her health. Also recently been "renovating" a.k.a. painting her walls, and moaning about the temperature then deleting the tweets when people reply.

All of this from April 2020 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Literally exactly the same thing. No friends, no hobbies unless hospital and Starbucks count.

She's so boring, what on earth should the next thread title be?

She doesn't really deserve anything beyond Gabriella Lindley #whatever: boring
No Hobbies and no Hobby, the same ol’!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Um, when did she delete all her Instagram posts from the last 3 or 4 years? First one that’s showing up for me is 2018?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.