Gabriella Lindley #70 Little Miss Bitter Butter B****

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we just clarify… is she unable to open her windows ever, even a smidge? She’s really only got herself to blame in that case. Everyone knows the south is warmer, everyone knows heat rises and a top floor/ attic flat in the eaves of a very old building is going to be a sweat lodge. She’s paying for her own prison. And I love it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36
New tiktok

Guyz its sew hot, sew I'm seeing how long it takes this tub of butter to melt when it's just left out in my bowel. This bowel is sew cuteeee, it's from blahblahblah, I've added a link in my linktree if you want to check it out. Jane made buns so I'm going to mop it all up after there will be no food waste, food is fewl. Oh, what's that Jane? Mum has given me a spatular to scrape it up as its already melted. Sew hot guyz, me and Nels are going share this now.
Omfg I thought the first "bowel" actually was bowel and not bowl, and tbh, it still works

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry, you don’t count as an introvert if you have nothing to do because you pushed absolutely everyone in your life away with your disgusting and negative attitudes. Maybe you should be ready for a hot self reflection autumn.

Reactions: 45
What I find funny is that she always posts about hating the hot weather but then when we eventually get cold weather again she celebrates this by continuing to do duck all like every single other day in the year.

Reactions: 35
What I find funny is that she always posts about hating the hot weather but then when we eventually get cold weather again she celebrates this by continuing to do duck all like every single other day in the year.
That's what grates my carrot. Like, fair enough if she's out and about on crisp country walks in the winter but she literally only likes autumn and winter because the excuse of cold or bad weather makes it easier for her to live her hermit dewvet and sewfa life.

Makes me actually WEEP with envy that this hamchunk lives so near the sea. And yet, I could count on one hand the number of times she's done a beach walk. As a winter lover (an actual one Gabs, not a winter cave troll), I would be on that beach enjoying the invigorating cold breeze every day.

Reactions: 33
She must suck the joy out of everyone she’s around. I must admit I’m an autumn lover, my birthday is during the season, I love Halloween and the leaves turning brown, temperatures dropping and pulling out my favourite cozy jumpers. But I also love doing things - we usually go to a local farm and do their scare maze and pumpkin picking. There’s a park that does a ghost walk close to Halloween. Hocus Pocus 2 is out this year so looking forward to a cinema trip. It’s a tradition for my fiancé and I to visit York and do the dungeons. I spend time with friends and family.

What will Gaboon do? Order copious Pumpkin Spice Lattes, sit inside and watch friends and wear the same grey jumper for weeks on end. Release a Jewniper Halloween sticker collection on Oct 30th. There’s no drive or excitement. She’s an emotional black hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Did anyone catch the ad she did on her home account? Hearing her say "Mew-Tay-Tew" is seated in my brain.

C529AAF0-4724-4B3A-B93F-1C9467473758.jpeg

her new banner/bio made me chuckle like what hellish journey would that be? Taking the train for the first time in her life instead of her mum bombing up and down the motorway for her?

Also she has such a knack for reverse influencing, I used to enjoy Taylor's music but now the slightest reference to her irritates me because of Gobbie's sudden insistence that she's the biggest Swiftie to walk the earth

• Haha
Reactions: 44
God her standards are low if she thinks her current life is 'heaven'

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I haven’t been on here for a long while and I haven’t caught up at all, although I’m guessing I haven’t missed a lot, same tit different day? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Reason I’m here is because I saw this and immediately thought of Gabbie 😂
871889A9-DAF6-412E-8723-70AA4BE1A7D7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone commented a few days ago that her old friend Ellie now hangs around with Sophie from whatsjwears on TikTok. Anyway... Sophie made a video the other day about people who photograph and post their thermostat as if they are the only ones who know it's hot. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 1497838
her new banner/bio made me chuckle like what hellish journey would that be? Taking the train for the first time in her life instead of her mum bombing up and down the motorway for her?

Also she has such a knack for reverse influencing, I used to enjoy Taylor's music but now the slightest reference to her irritates me because of Gobbie's sudden insistence that she's the biggest Swiftie to walk the earth
Also, what heaven? She’s constantly meaning and seemingly has no emotional fulfilment. Doesn’t sound particularly heavenly!

Reactions: 3
I haven’t been on here for a long while and I haven’t caught up at all, although I’m guessing I haven’t missed a lot, same tit different day? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Reason I’m here is because I saw this and immediately thought of Gabbie 😂View attachment 1498110
This reminds me of the time she openly admitted that she kept the contents of Nellie's litter tray in her flat because apparently lockdown rules meant she couldn't leave the flat to get rid of it.
The thought of it makes me feel sick. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This reminds me of the time she openly admitted that she kept the contents of Nellie's litter tray in her flat because apparently lockdown rules meant she couldn't leave the flat to get rid of it.
The thought of it makes me feel sick. :sick:
The comments about this on the wiki page is one of my favourite things to read 😂 which vlog was it from again?

edit to say that I just went back to try and find it and it looks like she's hidden tons of videos from 2020? The lockdown birthday video and other such classics are gone!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.