Gabriella Lindley #70 Little Miss Bitter Butter B****

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you hate the heat so much, why do exercise in it when for the rest of the year you sit on your backside all bloody day? She's an odd one this one.

Reactions: 36
If she doesn't like summer, fair enough but be productive about it. Instead of the pitty party she could make a video sharing her tips for surviving summer or something? Or she could go for a holiday somewhere currently experiencing a colder climate like in the southern hemisphere or a cave 🙄
She already lives in a cave 🤣

Reactions: 1
I can’t see these vids as I don’t have tik tok but the 2nd&3rd look like they’re taking the piss out of her can anyone repost?View attachment 1493667
Sadly nothing interesting…

2nd: rating the food she eats in a day, rates it an 8/10 and compliments what she has

3rd: text says about playing the vid of her falling down the stairs, the music says “witch I’m out of my coma” as he pretends to wake up

Reactions: 9
Honestly I know I say it all the time but I genuinely have never come across anyone so utterly miserable. She's absolutely devoid of any personality other than being a miserable bleep. It must be so draining to be around. Even people with seriously traumatic lives don't (for the most part) grow up to be this vile, what the duck is wrong with her? I cannot fathom how she doesn't read what she posts and get sick of the sound of her own voice.

She is so angry and bitter at the world because other people are happy and she isn't, yet is totally unwilling to do a thing about it when essentially, all her problems are her own doing. It's absolutely mind blowing she has such little self awareness.

Reactions: 52
Sit in a cool bath and shut the hell up Gabby. You aren’t working like we’ve all pointed out a million times before, you can walk around your flat dead set totally naked and your constant blubbering flaps (the flaps on her face) will create enough wind to cool you down.

Go back to Sheffield and sit in a kiddy pool under an umbrella with slave Jane and some fruity mocktails and enjoy life for a day or two

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honestly I know I say it all the time but I genuinely have never come across anyone so utterly miserable. She's absolutely devoid of any personality other than being a miserable bleep. It must be so draining to be around. Even people with seriously traumatic lives don't (for the most part) grow up to be this vile, what the duck is wrong with her? I cannot fathom how she doesn't read what she posts and get sick of the sound of her own voice.

She is so angry and bitter at the world because other people are happy and she isn't, yet is totally unwilling to do a thing about it when essentially, all her problems are her own doing. It's absolutely mind blowing she has such little self awareness.
You’ve nailed it in one here, bravo 👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 13
She probably means a five min squat over a box so she can watch her precious teen angst movies without moving from her couch indent

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.