Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabriella Lindley #8 Loony, moody, even Jane goes no more mother**cker

Not sure the last one is can be a part of the title :p

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gabriella Lindley #8: painting rooms from bottom to top, self-diagnosing will never stop, crying in the Co-op.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I mean her gloating about not understanding how people can enjoy a wine after a long day. I'm sure people can say the same for her wanting to eat biscuits constantly. She even said so in thr tweet! Not everyone likes drinking, I don't drink alcohol and haven't for about 10 years but I don't judge people who do and also don't care? People can do whatever they want, no need to call it out publicly.

Someone should tweet "don't understand the need to want to eat biscuits". I would but I'm blocked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That is 100% a disordered eating habit! And I know because I have exactly the same habit. When I look at people drinking all I can think about is the empty calories they are consuming 💁🏻‍♀️ Therefore when I drink it is with the soul purpose of being drunk - Congrats gobby you don’t understand how other people have healthy relationships with food

Reactions: 10
I mean her gloating about not understanding how people can enjoy a wine after a long day. I'm sure people can say the same for her wanting to eat biscuits constantly. She even said so in thr tweet! Not everyone likes drinking, I don't drink alcohol and haven't for about 10 years but I don't judge people who do and also don't care? People can do whatever they want, no need to call it out publicly.

Someone should tweet "don't understand the need to want to eat biscuits". I would but I'm blocked lol

I don’t understand why she eats ham in the bath....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I remember! i‘m sure there was also a video (either with Hobbie or around the time she was friends with him and the twins) where she went live and was swigging vodka straight from the bottle.
Yes! This is the one I’m talking about - she was all over him, and he was really uncomfortable. The whole thing was cringe as duck.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why she eats ham in the bath....
Her food obsession is unreal, the amount of Tupperware I’ve seen her buy for ‘snacks in London’?! I don’t know any adults, in my whole adult life who carry around snacks for themselves. Same as when she used to meet people for a coffee in Starbucks (back in the London days) and she would then carry round an old congealed panini all day urghhh

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Not this example but she did the same to me once. I reposted something I'd seen on Insta and didn't know she'd drawn it, she somehow found it on my account (I had like 300 followers and none of them were her) and she did a big rant on Insta about people stealing her work and then screenshotted my profile and posted it on her story.

She sent me a pass-agg DM and blocked me before I could reply and explain. All her minions started sending me nasty messages and I woke up and saw them all, got really upset and when my friends started commenting on her posts calling her out, she deleted her story. I got like over 50 DMs though
I'm so sorry she did that, I hope you dealt with it ok at the time!
By any chance was it when she was doing slimming world and she'd drawn a template or something? Because I remember that happening to someone too as I had quite a big slimming world insta at the time ! X

Reactions: 4
Her food obsession is unreal, the amount of Tupperware I’ve seen her buy for ‘snacks in London’?! I don’t know any adults, in my whole adult life who carry around snacks for themselves. Same as when she used to meet people for a coffee in Starbucks (back in the London days) and she would then carry round an old congealed panini all day urghhh
i used to carry snacks but that was only when i was recovering from surgery and had really low blood sugar 🤷‍♀️ talking of the congealed panini, i really don't know how she isn't really ill after reheating food so much (especially when she doesn't even refrigerate some of it!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Who even is Alice and if she's so disgusted by Tattle why is she drawing attention to it when Gabby hasn't mentioned it in her tweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just cant with that comment! Hahaha. Gabriellas liked it too. How sad.

Independant?! She cant do anything without her pathetic mother holding her hand. She cant go to the shop without calling her crying for duck sake.

Highly successful?! A cheap Primark range 5 years ago maybe? She certainly stinks of something but i wouldnt say its success.

Brand?! Slob?

She does own a flat. Give her that. Shame she never leaves it.

She does have a mum. So yeah. Shes has a flat and a mum. WINNING at life well done HUN!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Alice, honey. If you think tattle is bad, don’t visit Kiwi Farms!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here! I just wanted to add that isn’t it mad that she’s spent all that money on PT, gyms, surgery....and she looks exactly the same as she did before now? 😂😂

I’m also baffled that she’s no longer wearing fake tan?! (I know it’s personal preference but she certainly looked better with it)
I'd argue that she looks worse now. She's really let herself go.

No one should feel like they have to wear makeup and do their hair to fit into socials standards, but there's a line between being natural and just not looking after yourself and she's crossed that line a long time ago.

Maybe if her self esteem and mental health was better she'd do something about her poor hygiene, weight and whole image.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.