Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
Who rings their mum in the supermarket to tell her that people aren't far enough away from her ?

Imagine doing your shopping and a 25yr old woman is crying into the gravy shelf telling on you to her mum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

gee_beth

VIP Member
Simple and to the point!

Gabriella Lindley #8 self-centred, self-righteous and a total prick !
Sums up our Gabs tbh

Gabriella Lindley #8 Crying on the loo, a flat that stinks of poo, sorry Gobbie but Jane can't come rescue you

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Hocuspocus10

i just watched fab han’s q&a she uploaded earlier and one of the questions was ‘what happened between you and gabby?’ and hannah’s answer was basically ‘gabby is really busy with her flat but we’re still really good friends, can’t wait for a sleepover’ - imagine being so busy painting your flat that you can’t keep contact with one of your very few friends?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

courageouscrumpets

I love her comment about “we entertain you — for free, might I add”. Yes, true, because if it weren’t for free who the fuck would pay to watch you fill your flat with cat shit?

• Haha
Reactions: 61

yellowmango

I can't believe her story from earlier today when she was like 'I wish I could see that teacher that told me I could never do theatre so I could do this *sticks middle finger up* Like what are you proving to her? You're not in theatre. You don't leave the house. You're sat on the coach at 2pm in your dressing gown because you just woke up. What exactly are you trying to show for yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Celeste

Chatty Member
Maybe an unpopular opinion but who in their right mind posts a photo of themself crying and then complains that their family hasn't checked if they're ok. If you are genuinely not ok, reach out to someone (Jane...?) If you perpetually cry wolf, what do you expect? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 55

Crisps

VIP Member
Who actually really cries letting the tears roll right down to their chins? Drama queens who want that photo.
I think most people wipe their tears as they’re crying, not have perfect tear lines through their tan, picture ready 🙄

Reactions: 52

Rookie

CF16BD1C-15F6-4688-B157-9DE559E34651.jpeg

wait...I thought she hated spring and summer and the sun and the heat?! Now she wants to be in it!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Memrose

Hi. Don’t usually comment but have to now! Did it really irritate anyone else she had a Tesco delivery on the way? My parents (who are over 70 and my dad had a triple bypass 9 weeks ago) don’t live too far from her and have been unable to get a delivery slot meaning my mum has had to go out.... makes you think it’s due to people like her taking advantage! If she’s well enough to vlog she’s well enough to visit the supermarket 👀

• Angry
Reactions: 51

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
She probably has run-of-the-mill cystitis from wearing dirty pyjamas two weeks in a row and finger banging herself and not washing her hands.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

dramallama123

Chatty Member
i can honestly say i've never ever ever ever sat in the bath and thought " i could just eat a bit of chow mien right now

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Iddiebiddie

What happened to her excruciating gallstones that meant she was in agony 80% of the time? I see she’s hauled a heavy air con unit up 3 flights of stairs, still eating crap and now has signed up to an intense HIIT workout video programme... you can not do ANY of those things with gallbladder or kidney pain!!!!! Ugh this girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 47