Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant deal with her.... people are different get over it.... View attachment 121547
its because she has no friends to drink with, like any other person her age. I remember like 4 years ago on youtube when she was friends with the twins, jedward and hobbie she'd always be clubbing making cringey drunk vlogs with her bar cart in her living room

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I cant deal with her.... people are different get over it.... View attachment 121547
Didn't she used to have videos that had drunk in the title. I feel like this further concludes my hypothetical theory of her abusing her pain. Even if she doesn't realize it. I also think the difference is most people just drink as a treat/way to wind down and not drink to get blackout drunk.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I think I remember this, was it a template she had done??
It was in 2015-ish I think, I think it was just some illustrations she'd been doing on her iPad and I used one of them for my insta aesthetic (I know, I know). I genuinely had no idea she'd done them and barely knew who she was. I haven't liked her ever since then 😂

Reactions: 13
If she had friends to drink with, you bet your ass she would not be saying that

Reactions: 15
I distinctly remember her going live on YouTube with Hobbie back in the day, talking about how much vodka she’d drunk like she was 12 or something. Please tell me I didn’t dream this?

Plus she definitely uploaded loads of vlogs when she was hanging out with Lucy/Lydia/Hobbie where she was drunk/hungover.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She has no mates so never has anyone to drink with... of course she isnt going to enjoy drinking!!

Reactions: 14
I used to love getting home from a crappy day at work and my husband would've ran me bubble bath and had a glass of Disaronno and coke waiting for me.
It was relaxing. But then again, many use alcohol to relax with after a long day.
Her days are long as she does nout and has pointless things to be stressed about.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Passive aggressive jealousy yet again. And yes she used to drink all the time when she actually had friends. She’s so bitter now. There millions of people in the world that don’t drink, I don’t drink much, but I don’t tweet about how I don’t understand why people drink? Why does everything have to be aired on twitter. Does anyone care that she doesn’t drink? She just wants people to agree with her so she feels she’s got one up on those people having fun. Weird

Reactions: 16
Why is she so confused that some people like something, some people don't? Everyone is into different things.

I hate to look down on someone's intelligence but either she really is thick or she hasn't grown out of that 12 year old 'this is too mainstream for me I'm so random and quirky and I'm different from girls my age' phase

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does anyone care that she doesn’t drink? She just wants people to agree with her so she feels she’s got one up on those people having fun. Weird
I don't drink and never have really (odd sips of wine with dinners but I just don't like the taste AND more importantly, after a few sips I feel like I could fall asleep immediately, not fun 😂 ), but I understand people like drinking and so long as they don't take the piss out of me for not wanting to (this has happened when I was younger, or people ask if I'm an alcoholic (?!)), I don't care what anyone else does. Not one of my friends has ever questioned my not drinking and I've never commented on the fact they like to. Gobchops. People are different.

Reactions: 21
Long time lurker here! I just wanted to add that isn’t it mad that she’s spent all that money on PT, gyms, surgery....and she looks exactly the same as she did before now? 😂😂

I’m also baffled that she’s no longer wearing fake tan?! (I know it’s personal preference but she certainly looked better with it)

Reactions: 17
Long time lurker here! I just wanted to add that isn’t it mad that she’s spent all that money on PT, gyms, surgery....and she looks exactly the same as she did before now? 😂😂

I’m also baffled that she’s no longer wearing fake tan?! (I know it’s personal preference but she certainly looked better with it)
Don’t forget all the home gym equipment she bought and sold and bought and sold...

Reactions: 16
Yet another post trying to be controversial, hating on something that other people might like! To try and start arguments with people and act superior!

Gobs you were crying in the gravy aisle yesterday maybe you need a wine

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn't she used to have videos that had drunk in the title. I feel like this further concludes my hypothetical theory of her abusing her pain. Even if she doesn't realize it. I also think the difference is most people just drink as a treat/way to wind down and not drink to get blackout drunk.
Long time lurker here 🙋🏼‍♀️ but this just sums up her general mind set and maturity - which is that of a 15 year old 😩 Drinking only to get drunk? Hun, I feel sorry for you x

Honestly don’t want to watch her videos anymore. I feel like I’m encouraging and enabling her bad behaviour and mental health issues by doing so. Hope she gets the help she needs

Reactions: 8
I distinctly remember her going live on YouTube with Hobbie back in the day, talking about how much vodka she’d drunk like she was 12 or something. Please tell me I didn’t dream this?

Plus she definitely uploaded loads of vlogs when she was hanging out with Lucy/Lydia/Hobbie where she was drunk/hungover.
I remember! i‘m sure there was also a video (either with Hobbie or around the time she was friends with him and the twins) where she went live and was swigging vodka straight from the bottle.

Reactions: 7
It's probably for the best tbh that she isn't into drinking - she's already hysterical enough on her instagram stories, can you imagine what it'd be like if she was getting drunk on her own as well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.