Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so im new here, but her stories yesterday really were concerning, she definitely needs help. but also, I wonder how she feels not having hit 1 million subscribers. she started YouTube YEARS ago. surely she can see that she's constantly being overtaken by newer, fresher faces.

Reactions: 17
She's lost the plot, does she expect the shop to be empty just for her? This is how every shop I've been to functions, seems like there's plenty of space, she was taking up most of it filming random people - how about get your gravy, pay and leave lol

If you were so worried then just leave I'm sure you can do without gravy

Reactions: 12
so im new here, but her stories yesterday really were concerning, she definitely needs help. but also, I wonder how she feels not having hit 1 million subscribers. she started YouTube YEARS ago. surely she can see that she's constantly being overtaken by newer, fresher faces.
I wondered this when she had her home ware colab with primark if you remember this? Why they would do that with such a little known youtuber? And even all these years later still not even a million

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s bothered. She clearly has no drive to create interesting, fun content. The only thing she knows how to do is point a camera to her face and have a moan. That’s why she hasn’t grown. The likes of Soph, Safron, Ana and the others have surpassed her because they actually leave their home and aren’t always negative and depressing.

Reactions: 9
Why didn’t she just leave the shop if she felt unsafe? Rather than taking lots of photos and videos?

Reactions: 14
It's almost like she doesnt understand that other human beings also need food. She is in the shop just as much as they are!

Reactions: 18
I remember her wearing a retainer a few years ago, it's quite obvious from how much her teeth have moved that she doesn't bother wearing it anymore. It's such a waste when you spend so many years with braces on.
no way you're joking? when was this?

Not this example but she did the same to me once. I reposted something I'd seen on Insta and didn't know she'd drawn it, she somehow found it on my account (I had like 300 followers and none of them were her) and she did a big rant on Insta about people stealing her work and then screenshotted my profile and posted it on her story.

She sent me a pass-agg DM and blocked me before I could reply and explain. All her minions started sending me nasty messages and I woke up and saw them all, got really upset and when my friends started commenting on her posts calling her out, she deleted her story. I got like over 50 DMs though

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Not this example but she did the same to me once. I reposted something I'd seen on Insta and didn't know she'd drawn it, she somehow found it on my account (I had like 300 followers and none of them were her) and she did a big rant on Insta about people stealing her work and then screenshotted my profile and posted it on her story.

She sent me a pass-agg DM and blocked me before I could reply and explain. All her minions started sending me nasty messages and I woke up and saw them all, got really upset and when my friends started commenting on her posts calling her out, she deleted her story. I got like over 50 DMs though
I think I remember this, was it a template she had done??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.