Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is likely and it's not good to have grown up like that, however, I think at 25 she's past using the excuse of her mum's tit diet and what she ate as a kid as an excuse as to why she's overweight now. She's lived alone and has been in charge of what she buys and eats for years, she also knows what's healthy and what isn't, she just gorges herself on junk and sits down and complains.
I completely agree with you and that's why Gabbie annoys the tit out of me! 😂 She's still obsessed with things that happened in her childhood and at school, get over it already. You weren't abused, you were if anything, mollycoddled to the point of obesity. She takes no personal responsibility for anything, it's always someone else fault.

Reactions: 15
Those insta stories about co op are quite scary she’s genuinely not well. Standing their filming and crying that’s not right. Plus there weren’t any more people than usual? That’s what it’s like at most shops, it didn’t look overcrowded, and there definitely seemed to be enough space between everyone. She’s lost it big time. What was she expecting to go in and browse by herself with no one else there? She’s on the verge on a mental breakdown judging by those videos. Either that or it’s just more attention seeking

Reactions: 16
That co op video... honestly! 🤦🏽‍♀️ It’s the same in every co op surely, mine locally is one in one out but once your in your not obligated to stand back while someone browses, everyone just walks by grabs what they need and get out. The isles are tiny in them sort of shops, people are just doing they’re best in this weird time and there’s gabby getting her phone out, crying, she’s honestly crazy

Reactions: 12
Is she completely deluded? I’ve had to go out and shop because I don’t take up online shopping spaces that vulnerable people need. The shops are still quite busy, that’s just life. You still have to bloody walk past people. Everyone looked fairly spaced apart in the video imo??????

Reactions: 11
More like put a finger down if you want your mom to get so worried about you that she breaks self isolation to come to your crappy flat

Reactions: 13
Do you think she blames her mum for her eating disorder?
No, because she has no idea how to eat healthily so she doesn't understand HOW MUCH her mum has failed her.
Honestly i mostly just think the worst thing that happened to her was becoming an influencer. She would have been more than capable of getting a normal job in a shop and her mental health would have been 100x better because she would interact with other people and gain some perspective and not have so much time to think about herself. (In a selfish way, not a self aware way)

Just got caught up on the last couple of pages. I am actually flabbergasted by her behaviour. Gravy is not an essential, well it probably is to Gabs, but why didn’t she include it in her delivery. I’m guessing that she doesn’t know filming people without their knowledge and consent is against the law. Everyone is going through the same at the moment, some people probably have it worse, she’s not special, she needs to get some help for her issues and grow up.

Ok those co op stories showed exactly what it is like in every co op and little Tescos etc. They have 1 way arrow and people generally keep 2 metres apart. When staff are stacking the shelves you just have to hold your breath discretely, walk quickly past as far from them as you can. The shops are tiny, what else can they do? My co op even has perspex shields between you and the cashier. I go with a pashmina scarf wrapped around my nose and mouth just in case someone coughs (better than nothing, eh?)
When home I wash hands, shower and change clothes. It's the best we can do. Have only been eating basic meals too as have only been in the Co Op for 5 mins with 1 basket, once a week. We have to adapt. Gabby needs to understand this.

Reactions: 15
Pretty sure she deleted those stories? Or were they more than 24 hours ago now?
They’re older than 24hrs now but I got you 😉
Insta story

Also, just wanted to add for someone who’s been playing AC for weeks and time travelling her town and house look tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They’re older than 24hrs now but I got you 😉
Insta story

Also, just wanted to add for someone who’s been playing AC for weeks and time travelling her town and house look tit.
She has deffo lost it, those people were no where near her.

She has deffo lost it, those people were no wear near her.
She claimed to have "so many more and worse"(paraphrasing there) pictures and videos. So she was so panicky, that she grabbed out her phone AFTER touching items in the store therefore cross contaminating her phone as well. If you're that panicky, I'd think you'd try to GTFO of there instead of snapping videos/pics along the way and also cross contaiminating your phone. 🤦 Then who wants to bet she went home and didn't clean her phone and touched goodness knows what.

You're probably more likely to get it from close contact from a person, but it also can and does live on surfaces. Including cardboard, like her giant AC delivery. But she's not afraid of that...

• Heart
I saw her unhinged stories from yesterday and the cringe factor is real. The other customers in the shop were not pushing and shoving, were not near one another. If anyone was a hindrance in that aisle it was her blocking the person in the mobility scooter.

She really does need to get help for her own mental wellbeing.

Those insta stories about co op are quite scary she’s genuinely not well. Standing their filming and crying that’s not right. Plus there weren’t any more people than usual? That’s what it’s like at most shops, it didn’t look overcrowded, and there definitely seemed to be enough space between everyone. She’s lost it big time. What was she expecting to go in and browse by herself with no one else there? She’s on the verge on a mental breakdown judging by those videos. Either that or it’s just more attention seeking
I think Jane needs to move her home with her, rent out or sell the apartment and just get some help back home with the family. Otherwise sometimes terrible will happen to her. Her mental state isn’t good.

Simple and to the point!

Gabriella Lindley #8 self-centred, self-righteous and a total prick !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Simple and to the point!

Gabriella Lindley #8 self-centred, self-righteous and a total prick !
Sums up our Gabs tbh

Gabriella Lindley #8 Crying on the loo, a flat that stinks of poo, sorry Gobbie but Jane can't come rescue you

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.