Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see what this was about?

View attachment 111139
she posts stuff like this every week. Do you know what it’s doing Gaby it’s pushing your friends away. You tweeting stuff like this is shady and your mates probably think well if that’s what she thinks of me I really won’t bother. Not everyone can check up on everyone every second of every day. Shes always blaming others for her issues and if no one comes running straight away then they’re bad friends.

Isn't she getting her TV mounted?! What a wasteful muppet
Oh I don’t know I don’t watch her vlogs anymore.. maybe it’s a table ? Clearly a matching set of something with that other desk though...she’s an idiot

Reactions: 8
Oh god, they’ve made her tweet a meme on Facebook, there’s no escape from Gobbs
3473DBD9-CC37-484B-925E-7B8891993339.jpeg
😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"This isn't helpful to anyone" - hun, these are CBT thought challenging processes to help you think in a more positive way. This makes me convinced she threw a wobbly a stormed out of therapy the minute it was suggested she could simply change her mindset.
probs what she told the “horrible” therapist

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry to bring back the cat poo drama but...

How far could they be from the outside building though? Like please tell me how she expects people to believe this?!?
Look at HOW FAR the bin is from her flat... :LOL:
Sans titre 1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Yet another completely irrational response. What a disgusting human she really is.
Skjermbilde 2020-04-17 kl. 23.41.36.png Skjermbilde 2020-04-17 kl. 19.38.28.png

I got blocked for tweeting this to her. It was my second time tweeting her EVER.

edit; may i also add - i wasn't being hateful and i have an ed so i know how harmful it can be to use food as therapy. sure, i could've NOT tweeted it, but it wasn't hateful in any way. i tweeted it to see if she's actually as crazy with the blocking as you guys say she is... she's unbelievable.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
she's complaining on instagram stories right now about how much she's struggling, which tbh I can understand as this situation isn't easy on anyone - but what stands out to me is that she said, and has said before that she was planning on going to Sheffield the day after Boris announced the lockdown - I don't know if I'm the one being dumb here but if she'd just taken the train instead of making Jane unnecessarily drive there and back, she could have still gone? the day after the announcement I'm sure loads of people were travelling back to their family homes to go into lockdown?

Reactions: 32
According to her stories she is still in excruciating pain with her kidneys. Why is she drinking massive coffees every day then???
And she had ample opportunity to go back to “Sheffield” as we all knew a lockdown was coming

• Haha
Reactions: 32
According to her stories she is still in excruciating pain with her kidneys. Why is she drinking massive coffees every day then???
And she had ample opportunity to go back to “Sheffield” as we all knew a lockdown was coming
I feel like the kidney thing is either her hygiene or tit eating. (I also occasionally eat like crap but nothing like reheating some blended up meat 5+ times for days on end or however many she did it.)

Reactions: 12
It wasn’t hard to predict what was going to happen, I’ve seen plenty of people on trains with cats and it’s actually quite entertaining
She’s now going on about being a scan for kidney stones, I don’t know that much about them but I’m sure I’m the past you just have to drink loads of water to pass them?

Reactions: 9
It comes to something when she says she's excited for a sandwich tomorrow 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she's complaining on instagram stories right now about how much she's struggling, which tbh I can understand as this situation isn't easy on anyone - but what stands out to me is that she said, and has said before that she was planning on going to Sheffield the day after Boris announced the lockdown - I don't know if I'm the one being dumb here but if she'd just taken the train instead of making Jane unnecessarily drive there and back, she could have still gone? the day after the announcement I'm sure loads of people were travelling back to their family homes to go into lockdown?
Loads of students still had to travel home after the announcement so she could have packed a suitcase and gone via train. Seems the family have fallen out again, like with not being able to go home for Christmas.

Reactions: 14
Alwaysssss coming out with excuses that do simply not reflect reality in order to justify her behaviour or actions.
Two recent prime examples:

1. That she can’t take the bins out as she can’t leave her flat. She can.

2. That she couldn’t go back to Sheffield the day after lockdown was announced. She could have.

I smell bullshit on that one anyways considering Boris’ lockdown speech was given at 8.30pm on the Monday night. If she was leaving to go home at some point on the Tuesday she would have been all packed and ready to go by then, there’s no way she would just not go. And even if she did make that decision/ thought for some stupid reason that she was unable to make the journey, oh she would have certainly let us all know about it!!

Given that she would be going home for a considerable amount of time and would have needed to bring a lot back with her, I highly doubt she would have got the train. If Jane was bringing her back, she would have went down to Brighton on the Monday at the latest, she would definitely have been there at the time of the announcement so she obviously still would have made the journey back to Sheffield on the Tuesday as planned with Gabby in tow.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Has anyone been a more insufferable twit on social media during this whole lockdown, than Gabbie? The girl that spends her whole life on lockdown anyway, so life hasn’t really changed for her, other than she cant get her Starbucks and mcds (that we’ve never seen her order before?) and mummy can’t come down and wipe her arse for her.

The whole thing has been one massive pity party for her from start to finish, and were not even done for at least 3 more weeks 😏

Reactions: 22
It wasn’t hard to predict what was going to happen, I’ve seen plenty of people on trains with cats and it’s actually quite entertaining
She’s now going on about being a scan for kidney stones, I don’t know that much about them but I’m sure I’m the past you just have to drink loads of water to pass them?
I have had experience with kidney stones in the past, and it was the worst pain I've ever been in, so if Gobby does have them I feel bad for her. But the thing is, I was in so much pain I wasn't even thinking about posting on social media or taking pictures of myself...so I am suspicious. But the way I passed them was drinking a ton of WATER (not coffee, is she okay?) and taking medicine. The doctor gave me something that is actually for prostate cancer, he said it shrinks kidney stones too.

Reactions: 13
Yes I have had kidney stones before too and I can confirm they are the WORST pain in the world. They hurt more then childbirth. I couldn't think or concentrate on anything in the pain I was in so if she's hopping on social media saying she thinks she's got them she's probably just attention seeking as per usual.

Reactions: 10
Surely if a person needs a scan that is the decided by the healthcare professionals. As a patient you follow their advice. You can go back and say that the symptoms aren’t improving but the fact she decides that she needs a scan? She’s incapable of following advice when it’s not dramatic enough to get mass sympathy.

I don’t even believe this pity party. She just wants a hug? Apart from when Jane visits when does she ever hug anyone ?? The staff at Starbucks ??

We also knew that there was going to be a big announcement from Boris on the Monday night for the entire day, realistically she could have got even a small amount of stuff together and her cat and got to Sheffield.

I’m convinced she wastes NHS time for attention

Kidney stones / issues, especially if it ends with you in ER, don't go away in 2,3 days.

She's full of bullshit.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.