Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a crier (is that a word?) but I've cried more these last few days than I ever have in my life because my preschooler is having a hard time not physically seeing everyone. I've mentioned on social media how hard that's been. But never would think to post a crying selfie. It just makes it seem as if it's for attention vs a real struggle. Plus when you're crying, who thinks to pick up their phone and take a picture? She's done it so many times that if she truly is struggling, it's like the boy who called wolf like a PP mentioned.

The only crying selfies that aren't attention seeking currently are those on the frontlines of our global situation showing just how stressful it is IMO.

Reactions: 16
Yeah gabs ... or maybe people are bored of seeing you attention seeking status' all the time

View attachment 111071
I’ve mentioned a friend similar to her in this thread before. The same friend says things like this. You know why people have stopped doing this Gabbie, because you’re manipulative, a drain on their mood and you don’t put the effort in to maintain friendships (when do you ever travel to go and see them?) and people are sick and tired of being made to feel bad for not prioritising you.

Also, you could just reach out to people instead of posting attention seeking teary selfies on Instagram, your friends would probably take you way more seriously. Ask them for their time, don’t just assume you’re entitled to it because you posted something ludicrous online.

Honestly, this woman.

Reactions: 20
She’s bleeping mental. I’ve had several MH crises and posting crying selfies on social media is the LAST THING I WOULD EVER DO. If you are unwell, call your local team and get help - they’re still working and you can self-refer. Nothing but attention seeking bullshit which obviously backfired as she needed to double down with the tweet.
THIS. I really feel for my city’s NHS MH services at the moment because I know their waiting lists are years long as it is and they’ll be even more swamped now. IMAGINE having the money to be able to afford private services instantly like she could and actively choosing not to like we know she has. She doesn’t want genuine help. You have to really want and be ready for it and it’s so clear that she isn’t in that mindset.

Reactions: 13
Crying on the toilet selfies... Always has her camera out when shes on the bog.
Omg great spot ! She really is always on the loo taking pictures !!
These threads have kept me going during lockdown whilst being 35 weeks pregnant. And I wish I had something clever to say but all I can think of is she’s an absolute twit and she does my head in !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve mentioned a friend similar to her in this thread before. The same friend says things like this. You know why people have stopped doing this Gabbie, because you’re manipulative, a drain on their mood and you don’t put the effort in to maintain friendships (when do you ever travel to go and see them?) and people are sick and tired of being made to feel bad for not prioritising you.

Also, you could just reach out to people instead of posting attention seeking teary selfies on Instagram, your friends would probably take you way more seriously. Ask them for their time, don’t just assume you’re entitled to it because you posted something ludicrous online.

Honestly, this woman.
If there's something I've learned on my MH journey, it's this: "Ask them for their time, don’t just assume you’re entitled to it" thanks for putting it into words :) I think Gabb needs help with her mental health, but something tells me she's not ready to/does not have the patience it takes to get better.

Reactions: 19
I agree, I have the same thoughts sometimes too, and have also struggled with MH issues - I have empathy for her struggling, what I have a problem with is that she refuses to engage with therapy or any attempts to actually do anything about it, and instead relies on either her mum enabling her or usually teenage strangers validating her online.

And then because whether she likes it or not she is an 'influencer' so these teenage strangers are seeing her refusing to engage with any healthy support for her issues, and are seeing her wallowing/self-pitying tweets and can be influenced to do the same. I'd have so much more respect for her if she was actually documenting the positive steps she was taking to learn to cope with her MH issues.
Well said and completely agree x

Reactions: 3
If there's something I've learned on my MH journey, it's this: "Ask them for their time, don’t just assume you’re entitled to it" thanks for putting it into words :) I think Gabb needs help with her mental health, but something tells me she's not ready to/does not have the patience it takes to get better.
She's lived her entire "adult" life online and has gotten so used to praise and recognition from absolute strangers. The chances of those same strangers being around today are slim because they've a) grown up and matured past Gabby and/or b) seen her for what she actually is/has become.

She's stunted because she's never learned how to be a proper, emotionally intelligent human. She needs therapy 100%, but she won't be successful at it because she refuses to listen to professionals and she doesn't believe there's anything wrong with her. She passes blame off onto the haters or her ex-friends or her weight or her neighbors, etc. She doesn't have the critical thinking skills to self-analyze, get off social media and seek help. The fact that her income and livelihood is intrinsically linked to an industry that has been scientifically proven to negatively affect her mental health is really sad. It's a vicious cycle and she's living proof that influencers are not contributing much at all.

Reactions: 19
Funny how she hasn't worn fake tan for weeks yet the one day she does she cries it off? Blatantly only put it on for that reason. Agree with everyone else, definitely a boy who cried wolf situation. Why would you go crying on your insta stories? She's an attention seeking witch, grow up Gobbie you're 25 nearly 26!

Reactions: 22
Skjermbilde 2020-04-17 kl. 19.28.11.png

again, hinting that she uses food for comfort and therapy. food is not the answer - self-reflection and deep-digging into your mind and your mental patterns will help!

Reactions: 18
I’ll admit, I’ve struggled this week and, like Gabby, I’ve cried. However, like a normal person, I reached out to my friends/family and said I was struggling. People aren’t mind readers and everyone else is dealing with their own tit too - if you need help, ask for it!

Reactions: 14
View attachment 111262
again, hinting that she uses food for comfort and therapy. food is not the answer - self-reflection and deep-digging into your mind and your mental patterns will help!
Especially when she’s having surgery each time to correct it. This won’t work forever.
(I’m a comfort eater myself but haven’t resorted to surgery and don’t intend to)

Reactions: 8
I used to look after teenagers and she honestly acts like a 13 year old who doesn't know boundaries on social media/how to use social media responsibly, which is ironic considering it's somehow her 'job'

Reactions: 13
"This isn't helpful to anyone" - hun, these are CBT thought challenging processes to help you think in a more positive way. This makes me convinced she threw a wobbly a stormed out of therapy the minute it was suggested she could simply change her mindset.

Reactions: 37
It was a flat pack piece of furniture. Not sure what it actually is. The air con unit has not arrived yet I expect.

View attachment 110979

Good job she got the flooring done before lockdown; imagine the fuss otherwise.
defo a new tv stand it matches the desk on the right. Yeah right this delivery was “for a job” how dumb does she think we are to believe that?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.