Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she even say you’re not allowed outside and the very next day GO TO THE SHOP and post it on her insta stories?

gabby just admit you’re a lazy cat tit hoarder

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A9253483-8B4D-4345-BF2A-6E286CC35EDA.png Jesus wept she’s SUCH an attention seeker! Cue all the minions flooding her DM’s with ‘Aw Gabbie hope you’re ok xx’

Makes me feel sick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Who actually really cries letting the tears roll right down to their chins? Drama queens who want that photo.
I think most people wipe their tears as they’re crying, not have perfect tear lines through their tan, picture ready 🙄

Reactions: 52
Maybe an unpopular opinion but who in their right mind posts a photo of themself crying and then complains that their family hasn't checked if they're ok. If you are genuinely not ok, reach out to someone (Jane...?) If you perpetually cry wolf, what do you expect? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 55
I was about to say the say thing. That’s what you get if you cry wolf too many times. No one gives a tit about you Gabbie because you do this tit every day. People would have to constantly check up on you, and people have got better things to be doing than checking to see if you’ve put your cat tit in the bin yet. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
Hope it's not, isn't she getting it mounted on the wall, what a waste if it is.
Is it a new coffee table maybe? She said she was selling the gold and glass one because nelson kept sitting on it and it was hard to keep clean.

Reactions: 6
Yeah gabs ... or maybe people are bored of seeing you attention seeking status' all the time

View attachment 111071
ok, but does she ever think that maybe the world doesn't revolve around her and maybe everybody else in this world is going through stuff too? jesus christ, you can't expect people to be there for you every single time you want them to.

Reactions: 21
Is it a new coffee table maybe? She said she was selling the gold and glass one because nelson kept sitting on it and it was hard to keep clean.
from the woman with 4 bags of cat poo and wee in her spare room. Concerned about keeping a glass table clean. She is unbelievably weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she tan specifically for that photo.... I reckon so

Reactions: 25
She’s bleeping mental. I’ve had several MH crises and posting crying selfies on social media is the LAST THING I WOULD EVER DO. If you are unwell, call your local team and get help - they’re still working and you can self-refer. Nothing but attention seeking bullshit which obviously backfired as she needed to double down with the tweet.

Reactions: 29
I think it's about her family, looking at the replies that she's liked

she liked one saying 'this is my family to a T, happy to judge all the live long day but not actually help or talk in any way' and she liked another one that said '& then they get annoyed saying you're 'attention seeking'' OH and another one saying they can't remember the last time a friend asked if they were ok

Reactions: 8
I think it's about her family, looking at the replies that she's liked

she liked one saying 'this is my family to a T, happy to judge all the live long day but not actually help or talk in any way' and she liked another one that said '& then they get annoyed saying you're 'attention seeking'' OH and another one saying they can't remember the last time a friend asked if they were ok
I sometimes have thoughts like this but also keep them to myself and don’t plaster them all over looking for attention or external validation. Living your life through the internet is not healthy!

Reactions: 11
I agree, I have the same thoughts sometimes too, and have also struggled with MH issues - I have empathy for her struggling, what I have a problem with is that she refuses to engage with therapy or any attempts to actually do anything about it, and instead relies on either her mum enabling her or usually teenage strangers validating her online.

And then because whether she likes it or not she is an 'influencer' so these teenage strangers are seeing her refusing to engage with any healthy support for her issues, and are seeing her wallowing/self-pitying tweets and can be influenced to do the same. I'd have so much more respect for her if she was actually documenting the positive steps she was taking to learn to cope with her MH issues.

Reactions: 12
Oh Gabby hun, just give it a bleeping rest. I'm sure you're not the only one that 'cries everyday', difference is most people don't post it all over Twitter for clout against their family

Reactions: 18
Her attention seeking behaviour is getting worse I swear. If all this whining about people not checking in with her IS about her family then she has a damn cheek because Jane goes above and beyond for her ADULT daughter. She’s bitter because Jane won’t drop everything to come down to feed her grapes and fan her with a palm leaf, if she has any sense she’ll stay put because she’ll for sure get stopped driving all that way.

Guess what Gabz, I’m on my own. I’ve not seen my daughter since the 22nd March as her dad has a garden and an Xbox and we thought she’d have more things to do there as I live in a flat. I’ve also been in hospital as I have pneumonia. Not one time have I had a pity party on social media bemoaning my life right now And my MH is affected a lot by this.

GET SOME THERAPY GABRIELLA!

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.