Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Singing along to that song is so cringe!

And she's playing that sort of music at 11PM/12AM at night? And building flat pack furniture with a drill?!
Her neighbours must absolutely love her
The biggest joke is she’s complained about noisy neighbours so many times in the past! Yet now she is the noisy neighbour. That furniture could’ve waited until tomorrow😂 as we’ve established before she’s very much an “I want it and I want it NOW” person

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love her comment about “we entertain you — for free, might I add”. Yes, true, because if it weren’t for free who the duck would pay to watch you fill your flat with cat tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I love her comment about “we entertain you — for free, might I add”. Yes, true, because if it weren’t for free who the duck would pay to watch you fill your flat with cat tit?
The hilarious thing is is if she really thought her content was worth paying for, she could easily set up a Patreon. But she won't because it's not and so she'll just continue on moaning that we should all be thankful and appreciative for her free earth shattering vlogs and bags of cat poo.

Reactions: 19
The thing that made me roll my eyes regarding the Keane album is that it came out when she was 10 and I doubt she had any clue who they were at that time.
This album was wildly popular, it won the 2005 Brit Award for Best British Album and was the second best-selling British album of 2004. It is one of the best-selling albums in UK chart history.
She's acting like she found it and can't believe no one else knew about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The thing that made me roll my eyes regarding the Keane album is that it came out when she was 10 and I doubt she had any clue who they were at that time.
This album was wildly popular, it won the 2005 Brit Award for Best British Album and was the second best-selling British album of 2004. It is one of the best-selling albums in UK chart history.
She's acting like she found it and can't believe no one else knew about it.
Was gonna say, I'm not into my music at ALL, I like what's popular, and Im not that far off Gabby's age, and I know all about that album 😂 she's so deluded. No wonder she couldn't cope with therapy and doesn't have any friends, if anyone even slugttly disagrees with her she flies off the handle.

Reactions: 14
she just need a wake up call - i get the vibe her parents didn't exactly tell her "no" ... or maybe dad tried and that's why they "fell out/don't get along"

Reactions: 12
Also when she says she misses seeing people, I bet she wants this lockdown to be over because she needs to book handymen to put her tv up, fix stuff in her flat. She is impatient and needs things done now! It is killing her that she will have to wait. She is a recluse who see hardly anybody anyway.
A week ago (or 2) She said she misses the Starbucks staff!

Reactions: 7
The sad thing is she could easily look like that if she washed, put clothes on, a little makeup, let those dreadful fillers dissolved and lost a little weight (no ones expecting her to be a skinny pixie). She could even be a successful content creator doing size 16 (or whatever) styling videos, etc etc. But she has no brains or style.

Instead she's the personification of blowfly girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The vlog of when she had moved to a new flat in London and then had to move back to her old one because Nelly didn’t like it just popped up in my recommended. She has done some crazy tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
i just watched fab han’s q&a she uploaded earlier and one of the questions was ‘what happened between you and gabby?’ and hannah’s answer was basically ‘gabby is really busy with her flat but we’re still really good friends, can’t wait for a sleepover’ - imagine being so busy painting your flat that you can’t keep contact with one of your very few friends?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
The sad thing is she could easily look like that if she washed, put clothes on, a little makeup, let those dreadful fillers dissolved and lost a little weight (no ones expecting her to be a skinny pixie). She could even be a successful content creator doing size 16 (or whatever) styling videos, etc etc. But she has no brains or style.

Instead she's the personification of blowfly girl.
Oh my god is that is what’s wrong with her cheeks - fillers?? I’ve been wondering for months why her face looks different, has she confirmed fillers?

Reactions: 4
Busy with her boyfriend/girlfriend?
Busy with her work/job/volunteering?
Busy with her kids?
Busy travelling?

Busy 'with her flat' 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.