Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Busy with her boyfriend/girlfriend?
Busy with her work/job/volunteering?
Busy with her kids?
Busy travelling?

Busy 'with her flat' 😂😂😂😂
I wouldn’t mind if she’d recently moved and had some actual renovations to do but she’s literally just painting unnecessarily! I haven’t seen one of my closest friends in a couple of months because she’s recently bought a house that’s a real project and she’s been spending every minute there trying to make it liveable, not just slapping on farrow and ball!

Reactions: 13
i just watched fab han’s q&a she uploaded earlier and one of the questions was ‘what happened between you and gabby?’ and hannah’s answer was basically ‘gabby is really busy with her flat but we’re still really good friends, can’t wait for a sleepover’ - imagine being so busy painting your flat that you can’t keep contact with one of your very few friends?
Busy with her flat loool. I'm surprised she hasn't used the excuse prince penelope Lord Nelson does not like people in the house and gets very protective over her. Abit like when she moved flats because the cat didn't like it lmao 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In one of the first comments on her video about catshit saga she said 'the bins are far from my house and we can't go outside' and then a bunch of people corrected her saying going to the bin is fine and more people started saying how weird it is to hoard cat tit and she changed her story to 'I took them out I said it in the vlog' and now has changed it to 'I took them out at night because less people'

just accept the fact that you showed the internet how gross your flat actually smells

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Who is this?!?!
she seems nice here. She’s clearly happier in herself, she must be a good two or three stone lighter, looks confident and calm. Her issues definitely stem from her self confidence and it’s clear her anger and bitterness are deeply rooted in her weight. she’s evidently angry with herself because she’s unhappy with how she looks right now. It stops her doing things.

Reactions: 19
In one of the first comments on her video about catshit saga she said 'the bins are far from my house and we can't go outside' and then a bunch of people corrected her saying going to the bin is fine and more people started saying how weird it is to hoard cat tit and she changed her story to 'I took them out I said it in the vlog' and now has changed it to 'I took them out at night because less people'

just accept the fact that you showed the internet how gross your flat actually smells
Yup Liar Lindley strikes again,

Attachments

Reactions: 11
How far could they be from the outside building though? Like please tell me how she expects people to believe this?!?
Why doesn’t she realise the longer she lets garbage pile up in her flat, the bigger the job of moving it all out to those bins that are supposedly “SO FARRRRRR AWAAAYYYY”? She’ll need to make multiple trips which increases the likelihood of passing more people.

she seems nice here. She’s clearly happier in herself, she must be a good two or three stone lighter, looks confident and calm. Her issues definitely stem from her self confidence and it’s clear her anger and bitterness are deeply rooted in her weight. she’s evidently angry with herself because she’s unhappy with how she looks right now. It stops her doing things.
Exactly! I just wish she could open up more about her body image, body dysmorphia, mental health, etc. It would make her a lot more relatable and I'd enjoy her content more. I think the reason why her content is tit is because she's living a double life and she's not being honest. She's just showing "the pretty things", but I honestly see straight through it. Her content is just superficial, repetetive and tasteless now. It's all a facade. A typical trait of Geminis who are not self-reflected tbh (I'm a Gemini too, so don't come for me fellow Geminis lol)

Does anyone know what it was that got delivered?
It was a flat pack piece of furniture. Not sure what it actually is. The air con unit has not arrived yet I expect.

Screenshot_20200417-114948_Twitter.jpg

Good job she got the flooring done before lockdown; imagine the fuss otherwise.

It was a flat pack piece of furniture. Not sure what it actually is. The air con unit has not arrived yet I expect.

View attachment 110979

Good job she got the flooring done before lockdown; imagine the fuss otherwise.
Why does none of her furniture match? (i know its because its all gifted and she has no style) but theres SO many different shades of wood and all sorts its uglyyyy. Pick a colour scheme and stick with it

Reactions: 30
Why does none of her furniture match? (i know its because its all gifted and she has no style) but theres SO many different shades of wood and all sorts its uglyyyy. Pick a colour scheme and stick with it
Was just thinking the same thing 😂

Bet it's a new TV stand lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear to God she cries everyday! Even in lockdown it is not normal to be that much of a mess

Reactions: 6
Yeah gabs ... or maybe people are bored of seeing you attention seeking status' all the time

1587127676951.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.