Gabriella Lindley #69 Buttergate, Summer-hate, making her period a personality trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait Gabby is a plonker but why we hating against saving leftovers all of a sudden? Doesn't everybody? If I've paid for it I'm gonna eat it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: 39
I have nothing against leftovers but the sight of what looks like cooked pizza in the freezer has killed me 😅 is that a normal thing? I would just eat it cold the next day tbh, maybe I’m the animal here

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When it’s as hot as it was for days in the last few weeks the last thing I would crave is pizza or the likes every day. And even less if it’s frozen pizza that needs to be made in the oven and warms up the flat even more.
No thanks.
Exactly!
Would wager she ordered in her extra tuna-y pizzas with bbq sauce and ham in from a delivery service though. Makes sense to get an extra large if she's sharing with people (Nelly)

Low key shocked she hadn't got herself an air fryer yet tbh.

Reactions: 6
Low key shocked she hadn't got herself an air fryer yet tbh.
She does have one. She did a spon for one in her videos about a year ago but gave that one to her mum as it's family sized and got herself a smaller one recently. She just makes fries in it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It's a bit odd to take pretty much a full pizza home from a restaurant and freeze it?
I honestly don’t find it odd at all, that’s normal around here 🤣 if you’ve paid for it and have extra and want to enjoy it later why not? I’m actually baffled people find this weird 😅

Reactions: 17
I wouldn't freeze and reheat it cooked, as that doesn't exactly scream food safety. I wouldn't even reheat it the next day tbf but would I scoff cold pizza the next day? Absofuckinglutely and if eating cold leftover pizza makes me a wrongun, I will wear my wrong like a crown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wouldn't freeze and reheat it cooked, as that doesn't exactly scream food safety. I wouldn't even reheat it the next day tbf but would I scoff cold pizza the next day? Absofuckinglutely and if eating cold leftover pizza makes me a wrongun, I will wear my wrong like a crown.
You can actually freeze cooked pizza fine for up to 3 months, not unsafe :)

• Sick
  • Wow
No need to be sarcy I wasn’t being rude. It just seems a very bizarre thing to rip her on out of all the crappy things she does, avoiding food waste hardly seems one of them 🤷🏻‍♀️
I mean, I wasn't - just how does one respond to such information? It IS good to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No need to be sarcy I wasn’t being rude. It just seems a very bizarre thing to rip her on out of all the crappy things she does, avoiding food waste hardly seems one of them 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was also going to write good to know, as I did not know it could be stored for so long! 🥲 Super good knowledge during this cost of living crisis

Reactions: 6
Just eating a bowl of toast in her second set of PJs for the day at her dressing table in her living room.
After a mug of cereal. 🤣

I’m another one who freezes all extra food if I don’t have plans for them next day. SEW FREWGAL GUYS.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you defrost it and then cook it or cook straight from frozen? Not sure why I’m even asking as pizza doesn’t last long enough round here 😂 I feel sorry for those lonely slices stuffed in there and left to die amongst the thousands of packets of bolognese tbh

• Haha
Do you defrost it and then cook it or cook straight from frozen? Not sure why I’m even asking as pizza doesn’t last long enough round here 😂 I feel sorry for those lonely slices stuffed in there and left to die amongst the thousands of packets of bolognese tbh
Tbh I don’t know why I’m apparently so passionate about this issue, I’ve never had a leftover slice of pizza in my life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.