Gabriella Lindley #68 sew much pain, help me Jane, faking birthday cards but can't spell her own name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only against relationships because no one would have her. It’s a coping mechanism and she can’t hide it well.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Has Gabby spoken out about the butter situation yet? 🥺 I feel like this will be the thing that finally makes her care about the current financial crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has Gabby spoken out about the butter situation yet? 🥺 I feel like this will be the thing that finally makes her care about the current financial crisis.
Kerrygewld is now £2.25 a block in TescoS. The most precious gewld.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kerrygewld is now £2.25 a block in TescoS. The most precious gewld.
She said at one point she’d moved to this M&S one and I am truly sicknened
FF9D3242-DC46-44DF-8498-9F3BE675D610.jpeg

and in December 2021 she used this one
5336A63E-0BAC-4905-BFC7-D8525D2200EB.jpeg

73DF3466-8835-4655-B39A-7E369BA3CA27.jpeg

I don’t understand how she can try and act like she’s facing the same problems as everyone else when she’s practically pouring money down the drain by being a brand snob still.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
But sew worried about money. 💸
I'm curious if the savings she mentioned were the 70k in the Gabulous Ltd account (down from 170k the year before iirc) or if she still has immense savings on her private account from the peak Youtube years which would explain why £500 are pennies to her and her drastically declining income doesn't bother her.

Reactions: 12
She’s only against relationships because no one would have her. It’s a coping mechanism and she can’t hide it well.
This. So true. 👏🏻

Just like how she didn’t hate the sun/summer when she was lying on the beach with Hobbie. 👀

Reactions: 13
5606FDDE-80EC-439F-B7B1-22B21C6995A2.jpeg

How's she retweeted this with confidence when her bio is unironically bE a NiCe HuMaN bEiNg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
My husband and I go 50/50 on the house, we fought for years for the little we have and we enjoy it together.
Gaboon is just a salty ham because her man friend that talked to her on insta, you know...a MAN friend she had, won't put up with her anymore.
Also, don't be a keyboard warrior/troll/hater GABOON (sorry if you talked about this tweet already) ✨bew nice✨
1657724740993.png

Also, ✨ my hat✨🤭

Reactions: 15
I can’t understand why the biggest man hater ever, who’s sewwwww opposed to relationships, watches love island anyway?

Reactions: 17
I can’t understand why the biggest man hater ever, who’s sewwwww opposed to relationships, watches love island anyway?
Because she loves the validation she gets from engagement to her hot takes even though she'll have you know "she's literally the least judgemental person in the world" and not like the other (LI) girls.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.