Gabriella Lindley #66 iWork (iPromise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not once seen her comment on U.K. politics. She knows she’s too stupid and is afraid to say anything for fear of showing herself up - that and she’s a Tory obvs- but for some reason she feels comfortable talking about American politics ( obviously gun violence is horrific, not sure she understands how entrenched in US politics and culture it is though, and she definitely doesn’t have a clue how US politics works and how different it is to how U.K. politics works ). She watches Friends a million times and thinks she’s qualified.

^That bold part a million percent.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not sure what makes Gabby qualified to tell the president how to do his job…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I vote for "sort it then?????" to be our next thread title and for somebody to comment this on every one of her woe-is-me posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Doesnt want to « look after a man » but doesn’t mind juniper jane being her mother carer !

Reactions: 30
Has she even commented on politics in the UK? Cost of living crisis? Party gate?
But no, tweeting at Biden to “do something” is obviously very useful.

Reactions: 26
Doesnt want to « look after a man » but doesn’t mind juniper jane being her mother carer !
But she didn’t ask to be born!!! It’s Jane’s fault she exists, so Jane must take responsibility for her ForEveeerrrrr!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she even commented on politics in the UK? Cost of living crisis? Party gate?
But no, tweeting at Biden to “do something” is obviously very useful.
How very dare yew. I’ll have yew know that she once mentioned that her bathroom tiles were “too spenny” for her to tile the entire wall 😓 #PrayForGabs
She didn’t even mention voting this year (does she any year?) which I was wholly unsurprised about

Reactions: 14
How very dare yew. I’ll have yew know that she once mentioned that her bathroom tiles were “too spenny” for her to tile the entire wall 😓 #PrayForGabs
She didn’t even mention voting this year (does she any year?) which I was wholly unsurprised about
Political parties? She can't even hear about parties because of the fl0p that was Friendmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
excuewse yew...
1653510029410.png

Also, she once liked the idea of unalive all keyboard warriors and that response to the US president the most key board warrior thing she has done this day...

1653510097842.png

bare in mind: not saying she should do things... I'm just stating she is a moron...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She jumps on every talking point going, but hasn’t got the intelligence to back it up or enter into a healthy debate. Her response to the horrific Ariana Grande concert bombing at the time shows how vapid and self centred she is. Her version of discussing things is to state her opinion, block anyone who disagrees or delete once she’s made aware how tone deaf she is.

Frustrating that as someone with a platform she can’t use it for good. Instead it’s ‘Look at how much butter I eat, I wonder why I’m so sick all the time’

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s always been weird about ‘having an opinion’. I always remember this one weird thing she said because of the way it was worded, it basically said something along the lines of ‘I have a right to voice my opinion about right and wrong’. It honestly made me think that when she says she was ‘bullied’ at school she probably used to harp on with these idiotic statements and uninformed ‘opinions’ that make no factual sense and people took the piss out of her for it. So…now she tweets dumb stuff to that huge platform instead 😬

Reactions: 18
She jumps on every talking point going, but hasn’t got the intelligence to back it up or enter into a healthy debate. Her response to the horrific Ariana Grande concert bombing at the time shows how vapid and self centred she is. Her version of discussing things is to state her opinion, block anyone who disagrees or delete once she’s made aware how tone deaf she is.

Frustrating that as someone with a platform she can’t use it for good. Instead it’s ‘Look at how much butter I eat, I wonder why I’m so sick all the time’
She blocks people that don't even disagree with her. My question was sincere even though yes I'm on tattle. How can you say you stand for something then when someone asks you a question relating to said subject you just block them? Does she have to answer me or anyone else? No. But if you're going to parrot quotes and post them publicly to your following you have to be prepared you may get messages. Just reinforces my thoughts that she's a parroting performative poster rather than someone who would like to actually help solve the problem. 🤷

I'm also still annoyed because she effectively proved my point and I will say it's NOT just her either. It's other influencers and social media presences and celebrities posting quotes and "thoughts and prayers" and then offering no real solutions and going back to their lives while parents have empty beds and no reason to pack a lunch tomorrow. I'm only one person but I'm doing my due diligence in researching and causing change. I actually live in the US where the gun violence and school shootings are atrocious, I have a child that I worry about if a shooter situation does happen that may not understand the gravity of what's going on. I have many other concerns as well. But sure Gabs do a repost and then when someone asks what resources you plan to utilize to end gun violence block them. That to me reads that she has no real interest other than parroting a few words from across the pond (no offense my UK friends, but I believe you all get my point) while us in the US are terrified sending our children to school everyday or even going to the store. I won't say where exactly I'm from but the shooting in NY was connected to someone whom I don't know but lives a few places over from where I do. It's sickening and it's so disheartening to see people with big platforms who could help cause change pretend they care. Gabs, prime example.

It won't let me edit but I added that "I'm still annoyed" part just now. I will also reiterate that it is NOT an influencers job to speak on topics like this. Sure, they may get backlash for not saying anything but in my eyes that's better than saying something and not sticking to it. I saw an influencer earlier who admitted to similar, that influencers are expected to come out with a statement but she was honest in that she didn't have one and didn't have the words. I appreciated the transparency.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.