Gabriella Lindley #64 Salt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Kitten458 for the winning thread title suggestion!

Anyone care to recap what our lovely salty Gabbers has been up to over the last thread?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Beautiful thread name, 10/10, stunning, and I hope it makes Gobby froth at the mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don’t mind me, just waiting to see whether we’ll get a Mother’s Day post or a “I didn’t ask to be born” post 👀 Anyone else?

Don’t mind me, just waiting to see whether we’ll get a Mother’s Day post or a “I didn’t ask to be born” post 👀 Anyone else?
Hi Gabs
00F38E53-23EB-4E9C-8A84-186F8F49DD54.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I was just looking through printsbymillys page and LOOK!! The left are Gabbys and right is Millys.
I’m not saying any of these designs are original in any way but we all know Gabby has a history of taking “inspiration” from other artists :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
Both of them have no original bone in their body and copies the most basic designs too.

Reactions: 27
I'm sorry but wtf is this??
The half hearted little "soz to anyone struggling" bs??
Nelly looks like one of those sheepskin rugs but they left the legs attached.
And how can she say she's a mother to the orange cat? She literally never talks about him and only pimps him out for ad deals. Yeah 5 years since you made an irresponsible decision to take on a second cat without thinking it through and then dumping it on your mam.
She's actually not wise in the head, I swear
Screenshot_20220327-141601.png
Screenshot_20220327-141608.png
Screenshot_20220327-141611.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Does anyone remember what happened with her driving lessons? I swear I remember her learning at one point - didn’t she say her eyesight wasn’t good enough to carry on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wtf, is there some place that designs all these stickers that people just pay to slap their name on? Like a generic design you can pay to “tweak” or you pay to take out a contract or something with?? They’re just all exactly the freaking same, how can you pour all your money into something so generic everyone is doing and expect that to be your liitul career forever?

Reactions: 20
Does she seriously still think of Bean as *her* cat?? He’s more her dad’s cat than hers. I’m just glad Jane could take him home with her — can’t imagine what would’ve happened to him otherwise ☹

Reactions: 40
I'm sorry but wtf is this??
The half hearted little "soz to anyone struggling" bs??
Nelly looks like one of those sheepskin rugs but they left the legs attached.
And how can she say she's a mother to the orange cat? She literally never talks about him and only pimps him out for ad deals. Yeah 5 years since you made an irresponsible decision to take on a second cat without thinking it through and then dumping it on your mam.
She's actually not wise in the head, I swear
View attachment 1153978View attachment 1153980View attachment 1153981
Time flies when you ✨give them away✨

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Does anyone remember what happened with her driving lessons? I swear I remember her learning at one point - didn’t she say her eyesight wasn’t good enough to carry on 😂
She can't understand how anyone can see black cars on the road at night so she can't drive, obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She lied, as usual, and said she had astigmatism so bad she couldn’t drive, which is bullshit. My dad has astigmatism so bad they won’t prescribe him contact lenses, and he was a bus driver.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
A classic delete, tweak and repost. Gabbys thought process, about how to change it:

1. someone on tattle mentioned that I don’t ever acknowledge spring. Must mention spring !!
2. I can NOT use the C word. ‘Pandemic’ is better 👍🏻
3. Must mentioned that I ate loads because I was ‘stressed’. Life has been stressful for me. Sympathy please ❤

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Wtf, is there some place that designs all these stickers that people just pay to slap their name on? Like a generic design you can pay to “tweak” or you pay to take out a contract or something with?? They’re just all exactly the freaking same, how can you pour all your money into something so generic everyone is doing and expect that to be your liitul career forever?
👀
Screenshot_20220327-162634.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
A classic delete, tweak and repost. Gabbys thought process, about how to change it:

1. someone on tattle mentioned that I don’t ever acknowledge spring. Must mention spring !!
3. Must mentioned that I ate loads because I was ‘stressed’. Life has been stressful for me. Sympathy please ❤
She’d piled on loads of weight after her weight loss surgery and before the pandemic. It was 2018/19 she was larger than she is now and pretending to do weight watchers and slimming world. What’s she talking about? I’ve never known anyone seem so gleeful about lockdowns. She loved it.

Reactions: 23

I said it on the last thread - she is gagging for one of her tweets to go viral.

Also what did she have to be stressed about? Her life did not change one bit throughout the pandemic, unless you count her mum becoming her live-in carer

Reactions: 33
She lied, as usual, and said she had astigmatism so bad she couldn’t drive, which is bullshit. My dad has astigmatism so bad they won’t prescribe him contact lenses, and he was a bus driver.
Her driving lessons sponsorship also ran out which was the only reason she went there to begin with. Though we have no proof she actually did a single lesson and didn't just make up an excuse without ever going.
Alfie had the same sponsorship at the time after having Zoe chauffeur him around for years. Though he actually did the one week fast track course and got his license.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.