Gabriella Lindley #62 I got 99 sewfas and an obese son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow alot of ppl and she is the only one I genuinely hate.
Would I help her if she fell down the stairs.......I seriously don't know.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I follow alot of ppl and she is the only one I genuinely hate.
Would I help her if she fell down the stairs.......I seriously don't know.
Thank you all for giving us our periodic reminder about that time she fell down the stairs

Reactions: 13
Wasn’t her New Years resolution to do 10,000 steps a day 🙃 wonder how that’s going

Also how sad that she has about 20 ‘baby name’ videos yet probably will never have children

Reactions: 17
Her most recent stories are still giving me vibes that she’s gunning for an adhd diagnosis next

Reactions: 10
Once again she’s showing how lonely she is. This type of thing you’d message your friends like omg do you guys hear your thoughts?? And discuss it with them, maybe you’d post one story like who else hears their thoughts etc but she’s posting multiple stories about a non event (many people know that people either hear their thoughts or they don’t) cos she has no one except her mum to talk to

• Haha
Reactions: 59
B9319499-87CC-4301-9E94-42BDF2D090A3.png

Gabbys face after she diagnoses herself with ADHD and sends Jane an obscure message about hearing voices.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Wait til she learns some people can see pictures in their head and other can’t 😂
I would be so annoyed if someone I was close to posted our private conversations all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sums Munchie up perfectly 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Going back to the "trewels" conversation shortly, I think about the start of this video so much. Her attitude towards people is so weird. Do I agree with hate comments and being insulted? No, that's horrible. But she let her "fans" go after them and applauded them for it? Why would you encourage that behaviour?

Also, lol at her leaving in the comment about her freckles, she was so desperate for Hobbie to comment on them

I wanted a nice night in ffs I’m back in the loop

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.