Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabbie has little/no chest voice, everything sounds like head voice. That's why she sounded so awful when she tried that Tarzan Frozen song "Intew The Unknewn".

Really rich of her accusing someone of sleeping their way through a competition when Gabbie literally stalked a big YouTuber to get famous but hey h0

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Gabbie has little/no chest voice, everything sounds like head voice. That's why she sounded so awful when she tried that Tarzan Frozen song "Intew The Unknewn".

Really rich of her accusing someone of sleeping their way through a competition when Gabbie literally stalked a big YouTuber to get famous but hey h0
She just sounds so nasally to me. Like I said it sounds like she’s being throttled😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let’s be honest Gabby, you slept with Alfie to get to the “top” back in your internet hey-day didn’t, you?! You have no personality of your own or talent to gain followers otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's not a good singer. There's no actual power or emotion there, she sings through her nose, she has no breath support and she's basically imitating the singer which most non singers can do.,

Reactions: 29
With the way Gabby has lusted over anyone who's been within a 2 metre radius of her, she would have slept her own way through YouTube and the z list celeb world by now.

She easily could have fallen victim to the same misogynistic criticisms so she needs to be careful.

She kissed hobbie (and wanted more), fancied Zoella, flirted with (and probably sucked off Chai), kissed one of Jedward and "dated" that girl (I've forgotten her name!) who has a smaller online presence but was a plus size model and had a following.

Either way, it's just so bitter and nasty to suggest someone has slept their way through their career.

Reactions: 21
She looks dead behind the eyes.

Also how tall is she!!!?? She looks massive (in height) I love how she still to this day pretends she’s so dainty and delicate. She said she was a size 4 shoe the other day 😂
Google suggests 5 foot 5 but I have saw her in passing before quite some time ago now but I am 5 foot 4 and I would have definitely put her as taller than 5 5. This is next to Zoe and Tanya but they all have heels on

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Gabriella Lindley #62: Be Kind! barks Gab, but don’t let it fool ya. Kind? Not Tod Ay to Nat Imbruglia

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She misses so many opportunities to try and show any form of self improvement or awareness, instead she just deletes and pretends it never happened. She should have taken the opportunity to call herself out on the Masked Singer post and say something about how she acknowledges how women are vilified and subjected to discrimination and sexualisation, that her poor attempt at a joke only adds to the justification made by many that women should be treated this way and the impact of the mental and physical abuse of women in the entertainment industry. But instead she deletes something that many people have already seen and goes on to talk about herself. Smh.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Gabriella Lindley #62: When it’s Spring again, Nellie’s poisoned again, Chewlips from the Queen of Ham

Reactions: 10
Like someone's just mentioned, It's so weird how she constantly dwells on things she's done in passing or skills she's learned in her younger years that isn't as relevant in her current day life? Especially since i'm pretty sure she overexaggerates her abilities or heavily embellishes her stories. Sure, it's more than okay to reminisce on wonderful memories, but she uses them as a way to seem better than everyone else and how sew yewneek and talented she is.

I mean, I practiced Kyūdō when I was a little girl but I've never bragged about it in my adult life! Pretty sure i'd miss every target if I tried it again after all these years. 🤣 I don't even think anyone I've met since highschool knows this about me, cause guess what Gabby.. ... I don't randomly drop that info on someone in the midst of putting somebody else down. Gross attitude. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Gabby reminds me a lot of the people in my profession who went to Oxbridge 20 years ago and they’re still banging on about it today. It just makes you think wow, in 20 years or whatever you haven’t achieved something more recent to brag about? I mean in Gabby’s case I guess she literally hasn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Didn’t she once brag about being able to paint with her feet? 😅
She did! It's in one of her facts about me videos. Pretty sure it's false, because she can't even paint with her hands successfully. I don't understand the constant need to lie about such outlandish and stupid things! 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Gabriella Lindley - Can’t sleep my way to the top so I’ll just stuff my face with ham hock.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Didn’t she once brag about being able to paint with her feet? 😅
Here it is! It was about writing, though, not painting.. you'd think with how long she's been lying to her viewers she'd be a bit better at it now. 🙃
Compress_20220214_001014_4658.jpg

But just in case...

FRANK, BUDDY...IF YOU'RE SOMEHOW READING THIS RIGHT NOW, PLEASE CONFIRM THE VALIDITY OF YOUR FEET WRITING LESSONS (i'm lowkey interested). THANKS!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She actually loves any excuse to justify her staying inside. Yes I enjoy rainy days sometimes when it’s nice to stay indoors and be cosy cosy etc but the majority of the time it just ruins plans! For example today I was going to grab a coffee with a friend and take our dogs on a walk to catch up and then perhaps stop for a pub lunch but we’ve rearranged cos the rain is so bad.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Who wants to place bets on potential passive aggressive valentines day posts?
I'm gonna say atleast 1 meaningful quote about being an indewpendant woman, one insinuation she has been in a bad relationship before, and 3 thinly veiled attacks on her dad and men in general.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.