Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

August

I didn’t watch her when Hobbie was around, but why didn’t he return interest in Gabs? I’ve heard he’s not fussy.

Reactions: 12

rosesareblue

VIP Member
It’s funny cause now I follow her cousin again gobs literally making a point of tweeting the exact opposite of anything she says. No wonder her family hate each other

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

EllaEm87

VIP Member
People in the real world are starting to plan ahead for food and energy bill rising and the cost of living being the highest in 30+ years and she’s getting upset because it will be day light an extra hour longer and the weather won’t be deathly cold. An extra hour people don’t have to turn on their heating or lights and worry about the cost of either. How can she be so ignorant to what’s going on around her. We can’t all just sit about in a scabby jumper and pretend to like some vegan milk for stupid amounts of money.
The weather was never deathly cold in Brighton. It’s rare by the coast. We’ve had around 12 degrees for most of winter, bar a few dips (in another coastal town) she’s such a gremlin.

To be fair, I don't understand a plant based retailer collaborating with a not only non plant based but prolific processed meat and dairy consumer anyway. Tewlips aside. Nor does she give a flying fuck about the environment. Says everything to me about their brand that as long as they get their reach, they don't care who they work with. Fine you could argue they might convert more people by harnessing her following, but isn't it fundamentally hypocritical? The ethics they preach don't work part time.

It's also not good enough to say they'll speak to her. Take it down.
I thought it was a weird collaboration because the product doesn't fit the influencer, but that aside the cat right next to the tulips is what you see before it plays, then Nellie smelling the tea in extremely close proximity to them. I wonder if they haven't taken it down due to some kind of contract? But also it's their account that's tagged and if something is potentially harmful I would assume they have legal ways to take it down.

GossWhore

VIP Member

Attachments

• Heart

kingnelson

Chatty Member
Gabbie has little/no chest voice, everything sounds like head voice. That's why she sounded so awful when she tried that Tarzan Frozen song "Intew The Unknewn".

Really rich of her accusing someone of sleeping their way through a competition when Gabbie literally stalked a big YouTuber to get famous but hey h0
She just sounds so nasally to me. Like I said it sounds like she’s being throttled😂

• Haha

Beauhead

Chatty Member
I'm sure she's made a snide comment before about a previous picture of Nellie next to tulips about how he was only there for 2 seconds for a 'pretty picture' or something else sickening that comes out of her ham hole
"ham hole" needs to be in the next header lol

• Haha

Anotherone

VIP Member
There are people that watch loud videos or put loud music (here in my part of the world), and I reaWlly don't like that. But what I choose to do is not to dew it myself 🤷‍♀️ I even carry headphones most of the time. Like really you cannot control how other people choose to chill.

View attachment 1051011

So she ‘cares’ enough to leave the TV on for him for hours (must be nice that she doesn’t have to worry about the electricity bill) but doesn’t care that he might get near the tulips?
It is looking like she is going out of her way to prove the cat is not complaining to her about the flowers sEW why should we? :p

Reactions: 10