Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ugholhere

VIP Member
Yea
Lorna Luxe has just posted an advert with the dreaded rug company! She’s posting pictures and they look like what Gabbie wanted in the first place but she hadn’t paid for the luxury of it 😂
The one Lorna posted is cheaper than Gabbie’s outdoor rug 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Binx

VIP Member
she's really working those myspace camera angles in her new video trying to look smaller, the camera is so high in her intro part lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ktm509

Uggghhh the vampire diaries stories just turned my brain to mush. And yes you’d think a bright light at eye level for her cat with fucked up eyes wouldn’t be a good idea, but good old gabbo of course doesn’t give a shit.

Reactions: 12

Poppetta83

VIP Member
This is why she’s going on about having poor mental health at the moment, she’s just deflecting from being called out and being a dickhead about the tulips.
She posted another story last night about her mental health.
Best she keep those chewlips away from Nellie then otherwise she won’t have her only friend to rely on when her mental health is seeew bad

barmj

Chatty Member
I’ve been really suffering with not being able to sleep the last few weeks and I’ve just been watching more videows. Just look at this obsessive mouth watching:
Dopey mare. She reminds me of Toni Collette’s character, Muriel, in Muriel’s Wedding. Only Muriel was endearing and Grabby Gab is just an awkward creep. 🤭

• Haha

Celery16

VIP Member
I fell for it too, lol. In my defence I’d just woken up and I’m always half asleep until my second cup of coffee.

• Heart
What exactly does she buy her cat apart from a bad diet? He has nothing to play on/with apart from that tiny mouse she claims he loves
She had that cactus scratcher thing, and she bought an open stool thing that she claimed she bought for Nellie to sit in but he barely fits in it. I wonder if she even actually engages with him at all besides him just laying down. Cats DO sleep a lot, but I bet the poor thing is bored. Oh she had some other pod bed tower thing for him I think too.

To add basically everything to fit her aesthetic not give him enrichments.

fadedglow

Can someone fill me in on why on earth Gabby has yet ANOTHER new sofa?! Was it gifted? She only had that grey one for literally two seconds lol.

Also lol at painting her living room again. Her need for constant makeovers is exhausting.

• Haha
  • Sick
She’ll get tired of that grey/beige/pink color real soon. Wanna place bets on when she repaints it all or one of the walls in her living room?

Excuse me: Reborn!

If you read my other posts about her you would know i'm definitely NOT this asshole.
Oh, I merely meant that it's very sad that Gabby clearly does indeed read here like what @Filllyjonk stated, hence my question to her on my post which may or may not result in a pass agg story from dear Gobs. I knew you weren't her! 😃 Sorry if it came across that way somehow.

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
Can’t you still get cash at the bank? Like I know in my country they give you a card for one withdrawal, surely it’s the same in England
Probably!! But it’s Gabby, she probably couldn’t do it without her mummy wif her widdle self. Probably had to wait for her to rush to her side

OMG Gobble, leave Natalie Imbruglia alone :mad::mad::mad:

have we heard her "sing" opera? if not then she can't if she could have made a video about how talented she is