Gabriella Lindley #60 Flippers are out, bolognese is congealed. Who’s that? It’s Phillip Schofield!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and regarding her comment to the poster "what you don't see is the week of anxiety attacks" or whatever she said, trauma dumping is a thing Gabs. I believe in awareness but Gabs is not that. It's always "poor me, look at me, give me sympathy" it's not awareness, it's not linking helpful things or sharing hard things so other people don't feel alone, it's always me me me. I could be slightly bias but I follow other sort of influencers and they're just so much more down to earth and not like "feel bad for me!!" if that makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Why does she still keep banging on about Covid?! Doesn’t she realise cases are dropping? No we’re not out of the pandemic and Covid will still be around but she’s absolutely obsessed with going on and on about it! I don’t know anyone who still talks about it as much as her tbh.
Because if it goes away then she’s lost her excuse for staying in

Reactions: 19
Why is she so worried about getting Covid anyway? Gabby doesn’t leave the house therefor wouldn’t have to panic about isolating or missing things etc.. She also doesn’t come into contact with anyone ever??? Why has she been so obsessed with it?

That’s genuinely not me being mean, I’m actually curious?

Reactions: 25
The thing that really astounds me about Gabby, continuously, is that we all KNOW she is horrible and selfish, but sometimes you just think surely this woman cannot go any lower and she still finds a way. She is honestly just rotten to the core, I will remember this next time I start to feel sorry for her and her weird empty life.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What I can't stand is the sanctimonious victim blaming of anybody who's had covid. "Ooh, you can't have been as privileged careful as me" - sod off, you festering hamtwat.

Reactions: 36
Why is she so worried about getting Covid anyway? Gabby doesn’t leave the house therefor wouldn’t have to panic about isolating or missing things etc.. She also doesn’t come into contact with anyone ever??? Why has she been so obsessed with it?

That’s genuinely not me being mean, I’m actually curious?
She's really privileged in that regard. Some had no choice but to work in it once things reopened. The original lockdown in the US, my job amongst many others closed for awhile. Luckily they paid us for a bit but not once it ended up being longer than 2 weeks. When I did go back to work it was almost kind of traumatic, masks, plexiglass,wiping down everything constantly, wiping what people used, counting. It's really different to be on the other side of that.

And I took it "bloody seriously" too, even kept my child away from his own relatives. Basically almost 2 years in and I can still see the mental effects it had on said child.

This is where she irritates me with the sanctimonious martyr bullshit.

Reactions: 13
Cat tries to swipe her and get down so she lifts her above her head.. camera cuts off right after the poor thing yowls and tries to swipe her face. Soooooch a good, loving cat owner 💕
She’s always reminded me of the girl in finding nemo that shakes the fish with the way she acts around pets…

She reminds me of that horrible kid in Finding Nemo with the fish.
I’ve just wrote a comment saying this and then scrolled down to read this 🤣 SO GLAD YOU THINK IT TOO

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She honestly thinks she's better than everyone, doesn't she? I haven't seen someone so insecure to be so full of themselves as well. Or is this pompousness a coping mechanism because she knows the only reason why she finds it "easy" to stay indoors is that she has no one who can stand to invite her places?

Reactions: 21
only reason she's obsessed w covid is it gives her an excuse to have had no social interaction in 2 years

Reactions: 24
🚨 BACK IN THURGOLAND 🚨 I REPEAT BACK IN THERGEWLAND!!!
Back with mean daddykins ready for a trauma filled indirect 3am tweet and delete fest.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Lol @ her saying she never went anywhere unnecessarily 🤣🤣🤣🤣 does she think we can’t see her or something?
She’s done nothing but go places she doesn’t need to go during the whole pandemic. What a head! 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 28
OH MY GO- 🙄🙄🙄 🙄 Our covid deaths here in Okinawa are minuscule compared to the rest of the world, but nothing beats seeing your grandma crying while making funeral flower arrangements because one of her bestfriends that she hasn't seen since the start of this madness has died and she's the resident florist/flower farmer so... SHUT THE duck UP GABBY. They weren't breaking protocol! They were extremely healthy elderly people in their 60s. They never even went outside their houses BUT THEY STILL DIED. How can one person be like this?! And i sometimes feel pity for her why? Never again!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm actually genuinely shocked she hasn't feigned covid yet just for the attention. Guess it's too common for our Gobs.
''guise my doctor told me i have cewvid the size of a clementine'' 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m probs wrong but I thought it sounded like
Jane in the vid.
Like she’s just sent gobs vid and she posted it
You’re 100% correct. I didn’t watch it with the sound on!
She’ll have uploaded it though to be so ambiguous to get people talking though 😂🧚‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.