Gabriella Lindley #60 Flippers are out, bolognese is congealed. Who’s that? It’s Phillip Schofield!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a piece of work and her Twitter reeks of privilege. She can’t see outside of her very isolated bubble. Her ‘they chose to work that job’ attitude is gross. Nurses are resigning in droves because of the trauma they went through during the pandemic. My friend loves her job as a nurse but had had to take sick leave because of how working on a high dependency ward has impacted her mental health - and she feels guilty for taking time off! Gabby is a bleeping tool with no concept of the real world and needs a reality check

Reactions: 45
Imagine putting all your social life on pause for 2 years just so you can lecture people on twitter 😂 (well ofc in her case it doesn’t change anything, but still)

Reactions: 25
What a pompous prick. All hail hermit Gobs, the ultimate kween of quarantine, sneering down her newly squished nose at us from her clammy, ham-fart-smelling ivory tower.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh my god she’s so unbearable. Honestly the most miserable person I’ve ever known. Completely debbie downer!
Please be a nice human being. She’s going through a hard time right now. She can’t look at herself in the view finder.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Think that tweet is now deleted. I was about to comment on it and how her privilege reeks. She’s bleeping disgusting. I’ve never wanted to be violent towards someone more than her. I really shouldn’t say that but she makes my blood BOIL. She’s a disgusting little pig.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 1035497
St Gabbie has now followed it up with this gem
Oh the privilege of not having a real job 👌🏼 Well done Gobs you’ve managed to make yourself sound an even bigger tw@ than normal.
Guess what, some people work in the NHS and take it really seriously but have had to treat people with covid and have caught it. Some work in shops when everyone was panic buying so they were serving 100s of people a day while being screamed at by anti maskers, and have caught it.
Some elderly people had no choice but to allow their carers into their homes because they can’t function in daily life without them, and those carers had visited multiple people every day.
Welcome to the real world you sanctimonious ham gobbling tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I got covid last week despite not going anywhere except the dentist and pets at home where I didn’t even touch anything! Always wearing a mask, sanitising etc and I somehow managed to get it as if out of thin air, because that’s just what happens gobby!

Reactions: 36
She needs to get a grip. I’m far from unique in that I’ve worked all through the pandemic (including when school was open for key worker kids). In that time max ppe was a paper mask and some wipes. I’ve been cried on, snotted on, vomited on, cuddled ill kids before they got sent home… I must know hundreds of people who have had covid now including close family. I stopped being scared of cewvid a long time ago. Be sensible, but you’re no saintly warrior Gaboony. The real danger is inside your bleeping head.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm actually genuinely shocked she hasn't feigned covid yet just for the attention. Guess it's too common for our Gobs.

Reactions: 18
She needs to get a grip. I’m far from unique in that I’ve worked all through the pandemic (including when school was open for key worker kids). In that time max ppe was a paper mask and some wipes. I’ve been cried on, snotted on, vomited on, cuddled ill kids before they got sent home… I must know hundreds of people who have had covid now including close family. I stopped being scared of cewvid a long time ago. Be sensible, but you’re no saintly warrior Gaboony. The real danger is inside your bleeping head.
She needs to realise what world she is living in. The start of the pandemic was devastating. Come the end of this year it’s going to be a “live with it” situation just like the flu. She cannot hide and expect others to hide forever. She relishes at the idea of having excuses to stay indoors and be a lazy slob.

Reactions: 15
She’s delusional. She’s been gallivanting around IKEA and Primark, looking at yewtensils. I hope she catches cewvid and can’t taste ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
how can she publicly state she has taken covid seriously when there is literal evidence posted by herself of her breaking lockdown guidence numerous times!

Gab add thick as duck and/or memory loss to your list of illness'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She has made so many trips to mumsy and didn’t she take her mask off in a shopping centre or cafe when she had a high temperature?! God she is such an hole.
Only caught up to here. She did. She claims it was a complication or side effect from whatever surgery, which is yes possible, but she was also in a hospital prior which would ALSO be likely she picked a bug up.

Reactions: 13
I met an elderly lady (95) today who lost her husband last year to it. They went nowhere and think it must have been when you could catch it on surfaces and they had shopping delivered. She caught it too but survived. She was out and about for her lunch and I had a long chat with her. 95 and more social life than gobs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.