Gabriella Lindley #6 Social isolation, paint inhalation, check out my room transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she opened her windows then she probably wouldn’t be able to smell the weed.

She doesn’t even need to open her window fully, just a little bit would let some air in.

Reactions: 9
She's just making excuses so she can move to someplace else. Like she always does.

Reactions: 23
She's just making excuses so she can move to someplace else. Like she always does.
Exactly this. Her flat is going to be mouldy af if she doesn't open windows. She'll say she has to move "becuUs" of it.

I love animals and often feel bad for Nellie, he always looks so lethargic and bored. I also wonder how on earth she'll cope when he's not around one day. Losing a pet is devastating, I was gutted. It's still sad. He won't be here forever, the impact on HER will be worrying.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She’s complaining again. Does she ever ever ever stop complaining? She’s sitting in a luxurious modern expensive flat in a prime area yet MOANING. Does she realise how lucky she is to have hearing and a roof over her head. Also- has she not read about what NHS nurses/workers are up against atm and she’s complaining her flats slightly too hot. Oh for that to be your only problem in life. Insufferable, deluded twit.
Imagine moaning about the sun when you live by the sea. She has no empathy or sensitivity

Reactions: 12
IMAGINE what it smells like in the summer 🤮😷😩
I’d rather tit in my hands and clap 😂

surely having the windows permanently closed would do absolutely nothing for the damp on her windows? I can’t see any evidence to suggests she tidies her flat (just repaints) I doubt she can be arsed to wipe down her windows to help the damage

Reactions: 12
Interesting that she’s flogging extremely expensive sanitary products. I went on to have a look and the cost for 16 pads is £8.

For comparison, on Superdrug right now Always Ultra Secure Night 18 pack is £3.19 and you are getting 2 for £5. So 36 pads for £3 less.

So much for fighting period poverty.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Interesting that she’s flogging extremely expensive sanitary products. I went on to have a look and the cost for 16 pads is £8.

For comparison, on Superdrug right now Always Ultra Secure Night 18 pack is £3.19 and you are getting 2 for £5. So 36 pads for £3 less.

So much for fighting period poverty.
Please comment this!! Scotland has made all sanitary products free!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is she calling them "period brand" that dosent even mean anything just say sanitary products or female hygiene??? Jesus christ

Reactions: 11
77E7DC04-C19D-47CA-B0FF-6F10B29B2193.jpeg

I had to call her out on this one so no doubt I’ll be blocked shortly. The government have not said it’s okay to go and read a book on the grass - you are supposed to go for a walk then return home.
Even if you sit on an empty patch of grass, you are still touching and contaminating the area as long as you are there - putting yourself and others at risk. The safest thing for everyone to do is go home if they want to sit down or read.

she’s so stupid; fancy tweeting out completely unsafe advice to that many followers!

Reactions: 45
View attachment 100002

I had to call her out on this one so no doubt I’ll be blocked shortly. The government have not said it’s okay to go and read a book on the grass - you are supposed to go for a walk then return home.
Even if you sit on an empty patch of grass, you are still touching and contaminating the area as long as you are there - putting yourself and others at risk. The safest thing for everyone to do is go home if they want to sit down or read.

she’s so stupid; fancy tweeting out completely unsafe advice to that many followers!
I see in true Gobby style she’s sent a passive aggressive reply

Edit: so many people have called her out on this, she'll be deleting the tweet in 3, 2, 1...

Reactions: 20
Must be her time of the month all the time..
'Grateful I can lock myself away and sleep for a few days this month' Jesus Christ you literally don't do anything at all all day ever!!!! I could forgive an NHS nurse or police offer or even myself with a 9-5 office job saying this but come on, surely she realises how awful she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.