Gabriella Lindley #57 100k richer but everyone's ditched her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gobby missed a trick this year. She could have got rid of all her tit she can’t sell by making advent calendars and selling them. Instead she did the mystery boxes. But she could have probably sold the advent calendars for more if she’d got her act together. But then again, who’d wanna open 25 days of Jewniper mewn tit? Enough to ruin anyones bleeping Christmas 🤣

Omg which reminds me, I watched someone opening 3 advent calendars she’d bought off Etsy, on YouTube last night, and the crap that was in there. And it was £30 😲 it was honestly disgusting that they got away with selling it. First one had tit like a chocolate bar, a cardboard bookmark or a quote postcard. There was just multiples of those 3 things. The second one had loads of what looked like someone just clearing out their make up collection. Vile!

edit: this is the video if anyones interested

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Bit late to the adhd chat but looooool Gabby will definitely diagnose herself with anything under the sun. My brother has adhd and it’s not cute or quirky but actually seems quite difficult to manage daily life with it.
Would be interesting if she went for an assesment instead of going off of TikTok’s, as you’re meant to show childhood examples of how you’ve had it all your life and a family member is supposed to also do a checklist and confirm from their opinion what you did or didn’t have. Can imagine her throwing a fit if Jane went against her opinions of what she experienced as a child

Reactions: 14
Going back a bit but at work, I've just seen a report from Zoopla about house prices. One part tells you how much homeowners have seen the value of their home go up.

I imagine some of this data is collected through actual sales but also by estate agents going and valuing homes. Because it would be comparing what they bought their homes for to what they're worth now, regardless of whether they've actually sold. To get as much data as possible.

Meanwhile, there's Gabby wetting herself thinking an estate agent was genuinely interested in how much wealth she accumulated when really she was probably part of a data gathering exercise.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gobby missed a trick this year. She could have got rid of all her tit she can’t sell by making advent calendars and selling them.
Why did I automatically think of Zoe’s advent calendar fiasco? 😂
I think even Gabbie would realize a calendar full of stickers is a terrible idea (am I giving her too much credit?)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why did I automatically think of Zoe’s advent calendar fiasco? 😂
I think even Gabbie would realize a calendar full of stickers is a terrible idea (am I giving her too much credit?)
But it would suit her brand of overpriced tit 😝 and no one could say anything because it’s essentially a mystery box lol.

If someone on Etsy can get away with selling cardstock bookmarks and postcards for £30, gobbles could do the same and throw in a Margot poster and a Gavin pin to pad it out lol

Reactions: 8
I'm curious how she looks like she has no eyebrows then when she fills them in you can see straggly eyebrow hairs. Does she stick fake eyebrows on or something?

Reactions: 10
I'm curious how she looks like she has no eyebrows then when she fills them in you can see straggly eyebrow hairs. Does she stick fake eyebrows on or something?
Why is all her hair falling out? Could it be worsening anaemia from not taking her prescribed iron? If so that's really sad, something easily preventable if she just took her iron pills. :(

Reactions: 9
Why is all her hair falling out? Could it be worsening anaemia from not taking her prescribed iron? If so that's really sad, something easily preventable if she just took her iron pills. :(
Yeah, that's probably a factor. She also eats utter crap, doesn't go outside and puts her hair back tight all the time.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.