Gabriella Lindley #58 album: done hair: in a bun friends: still none

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my biggest accomplishment of 2021 happened on the very last day 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
When was the last time she left the house for Hogmanay? In fact, has she left the house since before Christmas? How sweet of her isolating for no reason!!! Always keeping our country safe 😌❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
So hang on someone said on last thread that Gabby’s family does New Years day presents as it’s her mums birthday. Most pathetic thing I’ve ever heard. Getting given gifts on your mothers birthday. My 3 year old niece even managed to cope with not having gifts to open on her mums birthday. How spoilt and self centred is she 🤣🤣🤣 this woman is nearly 30!!

• Haha
Reactions: 63
So hang on someone said on last thread that Gabby’s family does New Years day presents as it’s her mums birthday. Most pathetic thing I’ve ever heard. Getting given gifts on your mothers birthday. My 3 year old niece even managed to cope with not having gifts to open on her mums birthday. How spoilt and self centred is she 🤣🤣🤣 this woman is nearly 30!!
and her poor mum, all the spotlight is always taken away from her by her spoiled brat!

Reactions: 21
I legit don’t feel sorry for Jane at all, she raised the gobblebeast and is still fuelling her behaviour as an adult.

Reap what you sew mummy jewniper x

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Sorry that I'm going back to her hair but she can't actually think that it's light enough to go silver? Silver isn't an easy colour to achieve, your hair needs to be almost white for that.

Reactions: 27
Guiseeeee can you imagine if she just held a huge duck off party with Hobbie and a her old mates and hired a chef in and they all filmed themselves doing lines, swigging from the bottle and dancing on the tables? That would be ultimate trolling from Gobs. Instead, it’ll be “a cuppp of tiiii” and a ham sandwich, a quick wank over PLL and bed before 11.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Lol they’ve made the masks smaller but they still look daft. Although gobblesquash looks like she’s sneakily peeking under hers to see if Tattle has fucked off yet 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol they’ve made the masks smaller but they still look daft. Although gobblesquash looks like she’s sneakily peeking under hers to see if Tattle has fucked off yet 🤪
Ahahahahaha that mask was made for your profiler 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.