Gabriella Lindley #57 100k richer but everyone's ditched her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Albi it was actually you who used to call me Jane HAHAHHA but as you can see yes I am in fact Nelson of Kentish towun 🤪
Hmm, think I might know who you you are now. YOU’RE JANE! 🤣🤣🤣

I’m vaguely remembering joking about someone being Jane. If I did, I definitely wasn’t serious lol but Jane if you’re on here, reveal yourself 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmm, think I might know who you you are now. YOU’RE JANE! 🤣🤣🤣

I’m vaguely remembering joking about someone being Jane. If I did, I definitely wasn’t serious lol but Jane if you’re on here, reveal yourself 😜
Hahahah I know I remember pissing myself laughing at the running joke 😂 as you can see I’m NOT Jane I’m NELSON!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On her stories today she posted a TikTok about someone coming out as non binary (a personal choice that should be respected even if you’re not personally non-binary) then later posted a story calling out anti vaxers… which some would say is also a personal choice that should be respected even if you’re not an anti vaxer.
The hypocrisy 🤣

Reactions: 21
Considering she has all these supposed illnesses, it’s funny how her booster is so much later than almost every other YouTuber
View attachment 929632
View attachment 929633
Why is it so late though? Booking opened up for the general over 18 public on Wednesday and all of my friends are booked in for this Sunday? I had mine Tuesday but I DID actually get called early originally for medical issues. It just doesn't make sense why she sees it as sew sew important (which it is) but has picked a date that's so far away?

Also her hair dresser is ripping her off to high heavens. You can go blonde in one sitting. It may not be your desired shade, but it can be done. Especially since I'm sure she claimed her hair hadn't been dyed in so long

Reactions: 20
On her stories today she posted a TikTok about someone coming out as non binary (a personal choice that should be respected even if you’re not personally non-binary) then later posted a story calling out anti vaxers… which some would say is also a personal choice that should be respected even if you’re not an anti vaxer.
The hypocrisy 🤣
I mean not quite, someone being non-binary isn't adding to the illness and deaths of tens of thousands of people and the potential collapse of the NHS this winter. It's a bit different, even before you consider that your gender identity isn't a "choice" or "opinion". Gabbys ridiculous but this is a stretch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 118
Why is it so late though? Booking opened up for the general over 18 public on Wednesday and all of my friends are booked in for this Sunday? I had mine Tuesday but I DID actually get called early originally for medical issues. It just doesn't make sense why she sees it as sew sew important (which it is) but has picked a date that's so far away?

Also her hair dresser is ripping her off to high heavens. You can go blonde in one sitting. It may not be your desired shade, but it can be done. Especially since I'm sure she claimed her hair hadn't been dyed in so long
Probably because her second jab wasn’t until a certain date and that’ll be the 3 month point more than likely.
Just gets more laughable each time she’s like “I’m sew sew sew ill” and yet plenty of well people of the same age or younger in her very area are being jabbed before her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Lets be honest, shes booked it for Jan because Jane will be done with Christmas at home so she can come and stay and bake buns for Gobby after her booster makes her sew sew poorly.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I mean not quite, someone being non-binary isn't adding to the illness and deaths of tens of thousands of people and the potential collapse of the NHS this winter. It's a bit different, even before you consider that your gender identity isn't a "choice" or "opinion". Gabbys ridiculous but this is a stretch.
Okay my bad, I’ve had a long week and probably misworded what I was trying to say. I am fully vaccinated myself but can appreciate that some people don’t want to do it and that’s their choice, that’s all I meant. Gabby has a long history of calling people out for not following rules / not getting vaccinated in the most unhelpful and rude way possible and that’s how I felt her story came across today. I also didn’t mean to suggest that being non binary is a choice rather than someone’s identity. I apologise for any offence caused x

Reactions: 22
I’m getting mine at a walk in tomorrow, I’m sure they must have them in Brighton, she’s just a lazy cow, and like you say, wants Jane to look after her when she’s sew poorly after.

Reactions: 12
I disagree - there is a lot of mixed feelings about the vaccine, that doesn't necessarily make someone an anti-vaxer and Gabby shouldn't tar everyone with the same brush.

I do agree that it's hypocritical of Gabby to praise a parent's attitude towards educating their child on someone's choice to change personal pronouns yet in the next story she's slamming people who disagree with her opinion on vaccines and calling them anti-vaxers.

It's someone's personal choice to get/not get the Covid vaccine much like it's someone's choice whether or not they want to use different pronouns. Someone could might be holding off getting it for a number of reasons, not just because they believe in a conspiracy theory.

And we can preach the narrative of "do it for the country/NHS etc" but I don't believe that sort of external pressure should be a factor when making a personal medical decision.

As we've seen in recent stories (like the Christmas lights being warm/blue), Gabby has no patience or understanding for someone else's feelings once she has made her mind up.

If I were to tell Gabby I haven't got my vaccine yet as it may interfere with treatment I'm receiving, do you think she would be empathetic towards me? Or slam me as an anti-vaxer. Simply because I want to make an informed decision about my health does not mean I am suddenly against all vaccines ever created! *Note: this is a hypothetical scenario but something someone close to me is actually experiencing right now.

Given her platform, I really think she needs to think before she speaks and educate herself before running her mouth.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
She got her first vaccine on June 21st which means she was able to get her second on August 16th if it’s still on an 8 week thing. If it’s 12 weeks then it would be September 13th so either way her booster is more than ready to be done now it’s down to 3 months. She’s just too reliant on her mother.

Reactions: 21
She’s just happy people probably won’t be having New Year’s Eve parties again, her excuse would now be ‘I have no plans until my vaccine in January’ anyway, so now she can sit and phone the police on anyone having a party while eagerly anticipating bad booster side effects.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
My first thought is that she’s not getting it before Christmas so that she has an excuse not to go home…

Reactions: 23
Okay my bad, I’ve had a long week and probably misworded what I was trying to say. I am fully vaccinated myself but can appreciate that some people don’t want to do it and that’s their choice, that’s all I meant. Gabby has a long history of calling people out for not following rules / not getting vaccinated in the most unhelpful and rude way possible and that’s how I felt her story came across today. I also didn’t mean to suggest that being non binary is a choice rather than someone’s identity. I apologise for any offence caused x
No problem, it's been a long week all round :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.