Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what happened to all that tit she bought from IKEA? And all those nice bright colourful clothes that looked good on camera? Shes replaced them with prison grey and manky pjs

Reactions: 15
Speaking of, our sweepstakes (sorry if I have missed anyone!):

kataday - 2nd October 2021
Barmj- 3rd October
Juststopit - 5th October
Lira - 7th October
Louise13 - 11th October
Fillyjonk - 13th October
scoobie - 16th October
PepsiCherry - 17th October
Kiyu - 18th October 2021
MarthaFarkus - 20th October
Glittersun - 21st October
Mindlessness - 23rd October
Metayl75 - 24th October
LizardQueen - 25th October
Alrighthunxo - 27th October
Randomlyorange - 29th October
Gossipgirl92 - 31st October
Cyclophage - 31st October
snowfairy17 - 2nd November 2021
HotTea - 3rd November 2021
Celery16 - 5th November 2021
Livelaughlove123456 - 7th November 2021
TeaSpillLil - 8th November 2021
ktypage - 9th November 2021
cookiesandcream027 - 11th November 2021
Asor - 17th November 2021
Batondecanelle - 24 November 2021

Boredjess - 26 November 2021
IddieBiddie - 27th November 2021
SpookyLumberjack -2nd December 2021
kbjhguih - 4th December 2021
Felicity12- 12th December 2021
Swamgwam - 18th December 2021
Idkk- 20th December 2021
julialarubia - 21st December 2021
Hereforthememe - 22nd December 2021
Odi- 27th December 2021
Sable - 29th December 2021
jackolantern - 31st December 2021
Kitten458 - 1st January 2022
Hally34 - 4th January 2022
Planetjupiter - 14th Feb 2022
Spillthetea23 - Whenever Alfie proposes to Zoe cos she will be sew jealous and needs all the attention
I want to take Christmas Day. I really predict a breakdown and she’ll run to her secret stash of dark brown hair dye for a new Gooooooober!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im sorry but it is literally so funny that she fumbled her friendship with Zoella so badly. As much as I hate to admit it she could have milked that friendship for millions of subscribers and brand deals but she never got the chance

Reactions: 43
Im sorry but it is literally so funny that she fumbled her friendship with Zoella so badly. As much as I hate to admit it she could have milked that friendship for millions of subscribers and brand deals but she never got the chance
agreed. got to admit though, Zoe used her as a lackey and her and big teeth Aflie were really nasty to her at times.

Reactions: 20
agreed. got to admit though, Zoe used her as a lackey and her and big teeth Aflie were really nasty to her at times.
Yeah, didn't they say she smelled of sweat or something? (when gabby was wearing lots of spanx and layers bc of her lipodema?)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Yeah, didn't they say she smelled of sweat or something? (when gabby was wearing lots of spanx and layers bc of her lipodema?)
yeah and filming her eating etc when they knew she had a complex about it. I may not like Gabby at times but they sure did treat her like tit

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Speaking of, our sweepstakes (sorry if I have missed anyone!):

kataday - 2nd October 2021
Barmj- 3rd October
Juststopit - 5th October
Lira - 7th October
Louise13 - 11th October
Fillyjonk - 13th October
scoobie - 16th October
PepsiCherry - 17th October
Kiyu - 18th October 2021
MarthaFarkus - 20th October
Glittersun - 21st October
Mindlessness - 23rd October
Metayl75 - 24th October
LizardQueen - 25th October
Alrighthunxo - 27th October
Randomlyorange - 29th October
Gossipgirl92 - 31st October
Cyclophage - 31st October
snowfairy17 - 2nd November 2021
HotTea - 3rd November 2021
Celery16 - 5th November 2021
Livelaughlove123456 - 7th November 2021
TeaSpillLil - 8th November 2021
ktypage - 9th November 2021
cookiesandcream027 - 11th November 2021
Asor - 17th November 2021
Batondecanelle - 24 November 2021

Boredjess - 26 November 2021
IddieBiddie - 27th November 2021
SpookyLumberjack -2nd December 2021
kbjhguih - 4th December 2021
Felicity12- 12th December 2021
Swamgwam - 18th December 2021
Idkk- 20th December 2021
julialarubia - 21st December 2021
Hereforthememe - 22nd December 2021
Odi- 27th December 2021
Sable - 29th December 2021
jackolantern - 31st December 2021
Kitten458 - 1st January 2022
Hally34 - 4th January 2022
Planetjupiter - 14th Feb 2022
Spillthetea23 - Whenever Alfie proposes to Zoe cos she will be sew jealous and needs all the attention

I’m fewing that my guess was wrong. NOT CEWT. But hey h0

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi, i'm new here 😅 not really new to Gabby, unfortunately but boy am I glad to have stumbled upon this forum accidentally! You guys are hilarious 🤣 I've only been reading on here the past few weeks, but i'm quite relieved to know that I wasn't just this stupid kid who even back then felt so icky whenever I watched her (my older sister was a huge fan of her, but thankfully she grew out of it lol)

Anyway, i'm a visual artist and I was just practicing my anatomy like I should. I wanted to improve my torsos for curvier women. Hours of researching for references pass by and I come upon an older picture of Tanya Burr when she was curvier back in the day... which led me to an article that linked another article and I have this GLORIOUS discovery that made me just make an account just to post it here 🤣 please read and be reminded of just how DISGUSTING her attitude is. She was so pathetic even then, my god.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
the old vlogs were cringe but at least they gave us entertainment lol, these days its barely worthy clicking on her videos

Reactions: 22
What a terrible party. At their age, with money and fame etc etc I'd have expected them doing coke off eachothers tits and shots of vodka before going into town. Not a bowl of wotsits and crappy hot chocolate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Hi, i'm new here 😅 not really new to Gabby, unfortunately but boy am I glad to have stumbled upon this forum accidentally! You guys are hilarious 🤣 I've only been reading on here the past few weeks, but i'm quite relieved to know that I wasn't just this stupid kid who even back then felt so icky whenever I watched her (my older sister was a huge fan of her, but thankfully she grew out of it lol)

Anyway, i'm a visual artist and I was just practicing my anatomy like I should. I wanted to improve my torsos for curvier women. Hours of researching for references pass by and I come upon an older picture of Tanya Burr when she was curvier back in the day... which led me to an article that linked another article and I have this GLORIOUS discovery that made me just make an account just to post it here 🤣 please read and be reminded of just how DISGUSTING her attitude is. She was so pathetic even then, my god.

I remember this haha. The way it's worded as well.
Velvetgh0st Calls out an 11-Year-Old on Instagram for Mooing at her

The fact that this is titled 'my favourite vlog' 😭
She used to do this semi regularly.

Screenshot_20211125-103735_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211125-103741_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry, still over here enjoying VintageGh0st. There's some great quotes in this one. I started to write them down but I was basically just making a transcript of the vlog.... there's a preview of the baby card she sent Zoe at 9.17 ;)

Omg I can’t believe the conversation gabby and Jane have at the 4:50 in the vlog.

They are BOTH mocking the haterz for having too much time on their hands for apparently ‘editing’ the elbow in the face video (but why would someone want to edit gabby elbowing Jane in the face??) and laughing about the haterz saying gabby treats Jane like tit and a slave.

This is why I can’t understand when people say Jane is being guilt tripped and manipulated by gabby to stay, or that they feel sorry for her. She says that she’s fine with being treated like that.

Jane is quite clearly comfortable and vocal about mocking the people who are concerned about the way gabby is treating her, and she is encouraging gabby’s limited worldview to think that anyone who says something slightly negative is a hater and they’re obviously jealous and have nothing better to do. She doesn’t encourage gabby to think about and deal with criticism in a mature way.

Their whole family dynamic is so weird.

Reactions: 32
yeah and filming her eating etc when they knew she had a complex about it. I may not like Gabby at times but they sure did treat her like tit
Tbf if Gabbage got stuck to me and knowing how crappy person she is I would treat her like that (if not worse) too. I have 0 sympathy left for her.

Reactions: 5
must be depressing to have to rely on your daughter to pay your half of the mortgage you share with your (gay?) husband?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.