Gabriella Lindley #54 This tweet has been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW can you have a gastric sleeve and no gall bladder and put basically a whole creamery on your bread? I do not understand how she can eat like this and not be severely ill - oh, wait.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
her diet is shocking!!! just like her social life ha

would it kill her to excercise and eat some veg, she's bleeping embarrasing for a 20 something yr old, makes me realise how happy I am with my life! Happy relationship, friends, trips away, FRUIT AND VEG haha!

Reactions: 30
She can’t eat avacadews they taste like soewp. Mushrewms creep her out. Only likes tomatews in sewp and ketchup. Peppers? No thank yew.

Can only eat crispy things becosss of her gastric sleeve guys, you know like a doorstop of doughy bread and thick butter. Stop being mean bullies.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She can’t eat avacadews they taste like soewp. Mushrewms creep her out. Only likes tomatews in sewp and ketchup. Peppers? No thank yew.

Can only eat crispy things becosss of her gastric sleeve guys, you know like a doorstop of doughy bread and thick butter. Stop being mean bullies.
NEVER COMMENT ON SOMEBODY'S FEWD, IT'S VERY REWD.

• Haha
Reactions: 98
NEVER COMMENT ON SOMEBODYS FEWD!
IT’S VERY REWD!
FEWD IS FEWL!
DON’T BE CREWL!
DON’T LOOK IN THAT BOX, IT IS WHERE I PEWD!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 162
My name is Gobby and I like beige fewd
My ailments are self inflicted? Don't be rewd
Oh Jane have you heard what they say?
Plz make some buns, lets write off the day

• Haha
Reactions: 72
My name is Gobby and I like beige fewd
My ailments are self inflicted? Don't be rewd
Oh Jane have you heard what they say?
Plz make some buns, lets write off the day
Did anybody else read that as a rap? MC Juniper Jane beatboxing to accompany.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Ah, the fact she’s tried to become ‘posher’ has come back to bite her, it’s hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I swear her winter collection is coming out on Nov 1st? She’s done nothing to promote it so far! So 💩 at her job!

Reactions: 16
I think it's interesting that Gabby thinks her little shop will be at the same point Polly (in its own premises with employees) when it's only been a year.
Polly has been building her brand for 9 years now and only recently been ready to take such a leap.
Gabby seems to think that you can buy you're way to success. Whether it's using your inheritance to make yourself skinny or piggybacking off your half a mil following to jump start her smol busnus.
The key thing missing from Gabby is HARD WORK, patience and time.

Screenshot_20211027_194246_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 22
I will say from checking Polly's business insta here and there she definitely interacts with her customers more and her promoting/marketing seems to be way better than Gabs.

Reactions: 21
She’s obsessed with masks, shut the duck up. Of course you don’t mind wearing one when you only leave the house once a month. She gives Tory energy lol

Reactions: 29
Oh my god okay so yes thats a lot of butter, would that be okay every once in a while? Sure.
What I don't understand is why would you put it in a bleeping bowl. My biggest beef with her is that she has all these bleeping cutlery/China whatever kitchen appliances and she isn't using them correctly

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t know why but something about that outfit triggers so much rage through my body. It is the ugliest effing thing I have ever seen. The boots, the coat, the fit of the jeans!!!! It’s giving most hated teacher in the school vibes

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.