Gabriella Lindley #54 This tweet has been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love butter, and every few months I eat a piece of bread and butter like that, and it’s heaven, but she’s been eating bread and butter like that every day this week, for lunch and dinner.
Plus pasta, plus copious amounts of crisps, plus the sugariest takeaway coffees - it’s a disaster

Reactions: 17
That Pisces mewn thing, if she read the first sentence it says it's "the sign you most see yourself as". So while Gobby may see herself as empathetic, she clearly doesn't have a miligram of empathy in her whole body.

Reactions: 34
Her poor arteries.
I think we have an answer for the throbbing finger veins. Her food is fewl diet clearly working wonders for her.

She could get a bleached blonde pixie cut, something different for once but we can all see she is channelling Polly and her Manchester life. Maybe pols will do her up with one of her new bfs mates and they can be artists and groupies together. Wait and see if she starts wearing those ugly clay earrings next.

We might have moved on... buttttttt, I wonder if Gabby has been told to stay away from the funeral if she can't behave herself around her Dad at present? It would be very sad of she couldn't reach out to him and state she would behave herself, and be there for him and as part of the family as he grieves his mother. State she would put differences aside during this time.. all part of being a highly sensitive person to put someone else's needs first during one of the worst times of their lives? Pisces moon and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she didn't go to the funeral because she has to face her dad and relatives. Family gatherings like that can be stressful for a normal person but we all push through it because paying our respects is more important. Her excuse maybe because of covid but judging by the amount of social activities that are already permitted in the UK, more people can attend funerals now.

Reactions: 29
I'll fully admit my diet isn't the best, but the amount of bread she showed in her last food haul was shocking for just one person. Seems wasteful if she's not maybe freezing some of it if it could be frozen or like maybe if it's all that you're eating could explain why you don't feel well Gabs. I know when I eat "worse" it definitely makes me feel tired, sluggish, off.

Reactions: 21
She literally hasn't been happy since the lucy and lydia days in London. How long ago was that now? Like 5 years?

Reactions: 36
She has to have had a nose job, I think it’s the thing that looks the strangest on her “new” face. It completely throws off the proportions of everything else.

It feels like these are the vibes she was going for…
100%. she never used to have a nose like that!!

But why would she have a nose job to make her nose look so much worse?

If she did have deviated septum surgery like she claims instead of a nose job, it's possible it changed the look of her nose. I know a few people whov'e had it and now have a slightly wider/flatter nose from where it was reset. I'm awaiting the surgery myself but I hate my nose so I'm kinda hoping it changes a bit. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I still seriously doubt Gabby ever really needed that deviated septum surgery.

Reactions: 42
But why would she have a nose job to make her nose look so much worse?

If she did have deviated septum surgery like she claims instead of a nose job, it's possible it changed the look of her nose. I know a few people whov'e had it and now have a slightly wider/flatter nose from where it was reset. I'm awaiting the surgery myself but I hate my nose so I'm kinda hoping it changes a bit. 😅
I doubt her deviated septum surgery would change the shape of her nose that dramatically. I have had it myself after my face got smashed with a hockey stick and there was no change to my nose at all personally. Good luck with your surgery, it’s not too bad! I was surprised at how quick the recovery was😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As someone who's had a nose job, trust me, Gabby did not have a nose job. She'd be recovering for YEARS. Your face turns every color of the rainbow over the period of a month. You're not allowed to wear glasses for a minimum of 6 months. It's one of the most invasive surgeries one can get and believe me when I say she couldn't get by with it under the radar.

There are non-surgical nose jobs as well (not tehcnically a nose job, but a nose filler rather) after which you're fine after like a day or so.
But imho it's out of question, she did not get her nose done aesthetically in any way. Her nose slightly changed which is neglectable given how much her bleeping forehead has changed lmao

I doubt her deviated septum surgery would change the shape of her nose that dramatically. I have had it myself after my face got smashed with a hockey stick and there was no change to my nose at all personally. Good luck with your surgery, it’s not too bad! I was surprised at how quick the recovery was😊
Oh that's good to hear! Thank you.

Is it possible her nose just looks different because of the disgusting lip and cheek fillers she's had?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.